She is not surprised by this. In Liang Shuang's words, there is no youth yet. Enjoy yourself in time. Thinking of this, Xu Sui laughed and walked over to sit in a high chair.

The bartender came over and asked her what she wanted to drink. Xu Sui's elbow was pressed on the menu. Just as he was about to open his mouth, a delicate blood vessel was too pale and moved to Xu Sui in front of Xu Sui with a glass of wine.

"Baby, the Wizard of Oz," Li Yang winked at her and farted a series of rainbow farts. "Such a fresh wine should match my laurel beauty."

Li Yang just met Xu at any time. He was very polite to her. Only when he knew her could he dare to say what he thought. He said that Xu Sui had the soft and glutinous temperament of a southern woman, very gentle, but his eyes were clear and cold.

Like a laurel tree planted next to Chang'e in the sky.

The cold sweet fragrance is out of reach.

Xu Sui took a sip of the glass and took the opportunity to chew a piece of ice, with his cheeks bulging. Seeing that her eyebrows were relaxed, Li Yang leaned over and began to talk:

"My sweetheart, do you know the man just now? It seems that you have a lot of relationship. He is completely my favorite, and he looks so angry. He is fucking handsome. Just now, when he was holding my hand, my shoulder touched his chest. It's so hard. No, I'm going to faint... So, can you help me get his WeChat account?"

Xu Suizheng was drinking wine, suddenly choked on his throat when he heard the words, coughed violently, and his whole body was out of breath. Li Yang immediately patted his back intimately and handed over tissues.

After a while, Xu Sui finally took the tissue and wiped off the tears in the corners of his eyes: "No."

"Why?"

"We don't know each other well." Xu Sui said, coughing makes his eyes a little red.

Moreover, she just drew the line like that. With Zhou Jingze's proud personality, he will definitely not pay attention to her again.

"Please, whatever, I rarely meet such an appetiteable man, handsome with one eyelids. If I miss him, I will regret it, and I just fell in love."

"He is a straight man." Xu Sui's tone was helpless.

Zhou Jingze is really a scourge. After so many years, there are still people who want to die, and even men can recruit him.

"I have the confidence to bend him," Li Yang was still confident about his appearance. He used his last killer weapon. "Have you always wanted live tickets for that movie launch? I'm responsible for getting it for you."

She really has always wanted the live press conference.

"But he is picky and difficult to chase. Maybe you will still suffer from him." Xu Suizheng wanted to say this, but the look he looked forward to Li Yang stopped again.

Shouldn't she pour cold water?

Li Yang seemed to see her hesitation and embarrassment and patted her hand: "Oh, don't be stressed. Get WeChat first, and talk about it if you can't."

If the deal fails, benevolence and righteousness will be there. He should know more handsome man.

"I'll try it." Xu Sui put down the glass and sank the lemon slices into the bottom of the glass.

Xu Sui stood up and bravely walked towards the booth. The head was crowded, and the red and purple lights came in turn, shaking cups, talking, and illusory laughter brushed my ears from time to time.