"The point is that I'm quite useful."

After they finished their meal, Zhou Jingze poured the lunch box and garbage into the garbage can. The two sat on a thick gray carpet and played games together.

Xu Sui accompanied him all afternoon in the living room and didn't mention anything about his absence from the exam.

After the game, Zhou Jingze threw away the switch handle, raised his hand and rubbed his neck. He said, "Don't you ask me about my absence from the exam?"

Xu Sui shook his head and looked up at him: "When you want to say it, you will tell me."

"At the beginning, it was completely in high spirit to change the volunteer major," Zhou Jingze put his elbow on the floor and hooked the corners of his lips mockingly. "But when he really flew above the sky, he fell in love with it again."

"Once you take it seriously, you can't accept your failure." Zhou Jingze opened a can of carbonated drinks, looked up and took a sip, and his throat rolled slowly.

Xu Suiruo nodded thoughtfully: "Give me some time, and your obstacle can be overcome."

This disease has been with him for many years since he was a child. As soon as he encounters a dark claustrophobic space, he will have an attack. Zhou Jingze only thought she was a little girl with a kind heart and touched her head: "Okay."

When she came out of Zhou Jingze, Xu Sui caught up with the school on the bus. After returning to the dormitory, the first thing she did was to check the information in front of the computer. When the light in the dormitory was turned off, she also sat there.

Hu Xixi lay under the warm quilt and turned over. Looking down, he looked down at Xu Sui in front of her desk and yawned: "Baby, why don't you sleep yet? Get out of bed. It's cold below."

"It's okay. It'll be all right in a minute." Xu Suiwen answered.

Xu Sui checked a lot of materials and some journals and magazines in front of the computer, which said that claustrophobia is caused by biological reasons, genetic factors, etc. One of them - the growth environment and family education methods.

Zhou Jingze's family... Xu Sui remembered the irreconcilable relationship between him and his father, and what he said in the frank bureau.

Before going to bed, Xu Sui held his mobile phone, hesitated for a moment, and asked, [Your illness has something to do with your childhood?]

Ten minutes later, zjz replied: [Um.]

The next day, Xu Sui and Liang Shuang had classes together. After they found a seat, the teacher hadn't come yet. Xu Sui sat in the third row, took a pen around, pushed his companion's arm, and asked, "Shuangshuang, a very good senior who came back to school last time for a lecture. Do you have his contact information?

To Shang Liang Shuang's doubtful eyes, Xu Sui added, "It's the one who opened a psychological consultation office after graduation."

"Oh, oh, Guan Xiangfeng, there is his contact information on the homepage of the campus network," Liang Shuang put down his pencil bag and smiled mysteriously at her. "But you asked the right person. One of my senior sisters has his personal WeChat. I'll push it to you later."

"Thank you for refreshing."

"You're welcome."

After returning to the dormitory after class, Liang Shuang really got Guan Xiangfeng's WeChat message and pushed her. Xu Sui clicked to add it. The verification message was very polite and appropriate: Hello, brother, Xu Sui, a 2011-level clinical medicine, has personal question for you.