She happened to have finished washing the grapes she bought from the school supermarket at the washstand. As soon as she came out, she met Hu Sisi lying in bed with big characters and asked, "Xixi, do you want grapes? Sweet."

Hu Xixi shook her head and said feebly, "No, grape calories are so high. I want to lose weight."

She must lose weight into a flash of lightning and make Lu Wenbai regret it!

"Then eat it when you want," Xu Sui bit a grape and put the plate on the table.

She sat in the chair and looked at the chat records of the two with her mobile phone. The corners of her lips couldn't help raising slightly. Suddenly, a shadow fell, and Hu Sisi sneaked up on her from behind and wrapped her neck:

"Okay, some people are happy and some are sad."

Xu Sui immediately hid his mobile phone and said with a smile, "I'm also worried. The doctor's head is almost bald if I can't recite the book."

"You know clearly that's not what I'm talking about!" Seeing that Xu Sui Zuo Guyan had a good ability, Hu Xixi immediately stretched out her hand to scratch her.

The two girls suddenly made a scene again. Xu Sui giggled and fell on the bed. Hu Xixi lay in bed panting, and suddenly turned over: "Baby, Shengnanzhou's birthday next month, what will you give him?"

"His birthday? I don't know what to send either." Xu Sui answered.

Hu Xixi's big eyes were full of distress: "Well, what do you think I send? He spends me on my birthday every year. He will give me whatever I want, almost picking up the moon in the sky for me."

"Well, what do you think I want to send to my good brother?" Hu Sisi said.

Hu Sisi got up from bed and sighed softly, "You, you, think about what he really needs."

Talking about other people's feelings is right. How can you become a stupid girl when you get to it?

After turning off the lights at night, Xu Sui hid under the quilt and secretly sent messages to Zhou Jingze. His eyes hurt and he was reluctant to say good night first.

Xu Sui asked, "Do you know Sheng Nanzhou's birthday next month?]

zjz replied: [Ynow.]

After a while, he sent another message: [Your boyfriend's birthday doesn't even inquire, but other men remember their birthdays so clearly, huh?]

Xu Sui couldn't help laughing. She could almost imagine Zhou Jingze's expression of sending this message. Her eyebrows closed and her squinted and replied very happily.

[No, Xixi told me.] Xu Sui replied.

The mobile phone screen lit up every minute, and the zjz on the notes replied: [This girl remembered his birthday once.]

Xu Sui thought for a moment: [What do you think I want to send to Sheng Nanzhou?]

After a while, zjz sent a question mark: [?]

[What do you send? I'll just send it. Husband sings and women follow suit. Do you understand?] Boss Zhou replied slangly.

Xu Sui: [Okay, (. ^▽^)]

Sheng Nanzhou's birthday is in early November. As soon as the National Day passes, it begins to get cold again.

Sheng Nanzhou's birthday party was held in Tongqueshan Villa. Xu Sui exclaimed when he knew it: "Is his family... so rich?"

Hu Xixi was sticking to a mask, and her answer was vague: [Don't you know? His family does have money and countless lands, but he is too stingy. My uncle didn't pay the bill when he went out.]