Zhou Jingze didn't move, his throat itched, and his eyes staring at her became deeper. Xu Sui shook the plastic belt and was puzzled: "Don't you eat it?"

"Eat."

Zhou Jingze gave a positive answer. At the same time, he stepped forward and stretched out his hand to wipe the corners of her lips extremely slowly. Xu Sui's whole body froze. He only felt the roughness of his fingers stroked the corners of her lips. The bottom of his heart trembled and looked at him with wide eyes slightly and did not dare to move.

Zhou Jingze withdrew his hand and licked his finger on the side in front of the girl. His throat knot rolled and swallowed it slowly. He raised his eyebrows. It seemed that he was still a little unfulfilled, showing a ruffian smile:

"It's quite sweet."

He was close to Xu Sui, and his heat was so hot that he couldn't itch any more. Xu Sui hid for a moment. How could he make such a pornographic action seriously?

Xu Sui felt that her face was about to explode. Finally, she fled and forgot to say good night to him.

As a result, that night, Xu Sui dreamed of Zhou Jingze. When she woke up sweating all over, she couldn't help covering her face and blamed Zhou Jingze.

The final exam ended soon. When the summer vacation came, Xu Sui deliberately wanted to stay in Beijing. He called his mother and tentatively said what she thought - if she wanted to stay here during the summer vacation, find a part-time job to exercise.

As a result, Xu's mother strongly opposed it. Xu's mother asked vigilantly, "One by one, tell your mother the truth, are you short of money or in love?"

Xu Sui's eyelids jumped. Unexpectedly, her mother guessed and won. She wanted to stay here during the summer vacation. It was indeed because of Zhou Jingze, but she subconsciously didn't want her mother to know about it.

She lingered to her on the phone: "No, mom, I just want to exercise myself."

"Then you go back to Li Yinglai and I'll find you an internship in a hospital." Xu's mother finally said.

Xu Sui had no choice but to drag his suitcase home after the exam, and then practiced in a hospital in Liying Town. He followed the director to inspect the room in the morning and evening every day, and did some chores.

During the summer vacation, the two contacted on their mobile phones and finally survived until the beginning of school. Xu Sui was looking forward to seeing Zhou Jingze, but he seemed to be in a very busy state.

Send him a message. Zhou Jingze's reply should be as short as possible.

Xu Sui sometimes stares at his reply for a long time. When he sees words such as "um" and "eat", he can't help thinking, are they really in love?

It has been a week since the beginning of school, and I haven't seen Zhou Jingze yet. Then she should take the initiative.

Xu Sui sat in the dormitory and summoned up the courage to text him: [Do you want to have lunch together today?]

Ten minutes later, the zjz in the dialog box replied: [Okay, go to your school? I haven't seen you for a long time.]

Xu Sui smiled when he saw this reply for a long time. The pear vortex was shallow and typed the word "good" in the dialog box.

At 11:m.m., the sun was shining. Xu Sui stood under the banyan tree and waited left and right, but he didn't see Zhou Jingze's figure. Hu Sisi just came back from the outside and saw Xu Sui under the tree not far in front of the canteen.