Sheng Nanzhou answered, "Don't pretend to be a mother. You have climbed over the wall a lot."

A group of people walked out of the gate of the Red Crane Club behind their backs. Sheng Nanzhou only drank a little wine and was quite awake. He called a car for a large group of people.

Xu Sui helped the drunken Zhou Jingze and wanted to hand him over to Sheng Nanzhou, but the latter forcibly stuffed her and Zhou Jingze into the same taxi.

"Sister-in-law, take good care of my brother. When I get to school, I'll give him back." Sheng Nanzhou laughed and said.

"..." Xu Sui.

Sheng Nanzhou adapts to her identity faster than her.

The taxi was not too fast. There was a trace of sultry heat in the car. Xu Sui descends down the window and poured in the cold wind. It was cool. The wind raised Xu Sui's hair, and her side face was quiet and beautiful.

Zhou Jingze was drunk and quiet. He leaned up on the seat and closed his eyes to refresh himself. If Xu Sui hadn't seen him drink with his own eyes, she wouldn't have believed that he was drunk, because his performance at this moment was the same as that of normal people.

She turned her head and looked at Zhou Jingze in a daze. Suddenly, a sharp turn in front of her braked urgently. Xu Sui Sui Yiyi leaned to the left. Although she supported her elbow on the seat sofa in panic, she still inevitably carried Zhou Jingze's thigh.

...

Dead moment.

She put her cheeks against her cheeks and really felt the beat and heat. Xu Sui got up in a hurry and her face turned red. She secretly glanced at Zhou Jingze. Fortunately, she was still sleeping.

Xu Sui sat back in position and looked out of the window in a daze. Not long after, Zhou Jingze looked like he was sleeping soundly, his head was not supported, subconsciously knocked on the glass, and sat back.

Back and forth, Xu Sui was worried that he would knock on his forehead, carefully pulled his sleeves, and slowly moved Zhou Jingze to his shoulder.

Xu Sui was very careful and nervous because he was afraid of waking him up. In the end, Zhou Jingze closed his eyes and fell to her shoulder. Xu Sui looked sideways at him.

The dark red light outside the window shook over. Zhou Jingze's face was half stuck in the shadow. His side face was sharp and clear, his long black eyelashes hung down, and his nose was thin and his lips were too ugly.

His warm breath sprayed on Xu Sui's neck, itching and numb, and reminded Xu Sui that this was not a dream.

Three years ago, I glanced at Jinghong in the corridor, and so far, he was in every corner of high school. Xu Sui no longer had to watch him speak on the stage from afar across the crowd, and talked and laughed with other girls.

He is not the boy who silently fell in love with secretly in Xu Sui's headphones when he was doing the test paper in high school, "I'm standing on your left side, like a galaxy Way".

It's a boyfriend.

The scenery outside the window regressed like a movie, frame after frame, and there was a huge light sign with an exaggerated slogan: With it, the dream came true.

It's a dream come true.

Xu Sui looked down at Zhou Jingze leaning on her shoulder and said, "A lot."

"What do you like and I can do, huh?"

"A lot."

——