Xu Sui was silent for a long time and finally nodded: "Okay."

After taking a shower at night, Xu Sui was still worried about the daytime. She sent a message and asked, "Flying competition, don't you have claustrophobia?"]

Two minutes later, the screen lit up, and zjz replied: [Who told you I had claustrophobia?]

Xu Sui hesitated for a moment and said, "High school, I heard what they said."

It seems that after a long time, zjz replied: [It's not claustrophobic, slight, to be precise, afraid of a dark and closed space, and the game is in the daytime.]

Xu Suizheng was about to reply, and Zhou Jingze sent another message:

[Don't worry.]

Xu Sui finally breathed a sigh of relief. She put her mobile phone aside and sat at her desk with semi-wet and wet hair. She unscrewed the desk lamp and took out a diary from the drawer with a letter in it.

There are some traces on the writing paper, which are old. Xu Sui squeezed the corner of the writing paper and looked at it for a long time. This letter has been secretly liked by Jingze since she began, and she always fantasizes about giving it to him one day.

But I didn't dare to pass it out once.

Until now, Xu Sui occasionally altered and wrote letters on the writing paper. Although writing letters to confess has become a rustic thing in this era.

How's it going? Do you want to confess?

Do you want to gamble once?

——

The appointed day of the competition will come soon, because these days are the final assessment days of the Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Xu Sui often hears roaring overhead when they are in class. The plane drags its tail across the roof and soars into the sky.

The day Zhou Jingze and Gao Yang competed, which caused a sensation in the whole college. The academic style of Beihang University has always been open and free. After hearing the students' bets, the instructors and controllers were not surprised.

Several teachers, a reporter and a photographer, stood on the Beihang Airport. Instructor Zhang looked at the controller and smiled, "It's interesting. It's the young and frivolous spirit we used to be."

"Reporter Song, there happens to be a competition here, and there are materials to write," Instructor Zhang smiled happily, then turned to the aircraft controller and said, "Lao Gu, bet, who will win?"

"Of course, he is my student, Zhou Jingze." The aircraft controller said.

"Then I bet Gaoyang. This boy is also good and works very hard."

Before the game began, the group came to the control room. Because Zhou Jingze said hello to the teacher in advance, Lao Gu loved him again. Xu Sui and Hu Xixi were also allowed to enter the control room together and watch the game all the way.

In the picture, Zhou Jingze wears a sky blue flight suit, black trousers, and a golden embroidered flight sign on his shoulders. A pair of eyes under the brim of the black hat is dark and sharp, his head and neck are straight, and there is a leisurely and relaxed smile on his cold face, which makes him handsome.

This time, Xu Sui watched Zhou Jingze wearing a formal flying suit for the first time. Through the screen, her eyes blinked, and her heart pounded.

The flight cadets and instructors walked into the cockpit together. The moment Zhou Jingze sat down, he quickly glanced at and checked the equipment in the cockpit.