After Zhou Jingze accompanied Xu Sui to hang the water, he sent her back to school. The two walked one by one, Xu Sui walked in front, Zhou Jingze put his hands in his trousers pockets, and always followed slowly.

Xu Sui looked down and the two shadows hanging on the ground were sticking back to each other, like intimate entanglement.

There is still a distance from the dormitory. Xu Sui stopped. After all, Zhou Jingze stood beside him, and the way was eye-catching enough. If she was sent to the girls' dormitory again, I'm afraid it would not be as simple as watching.

"It's good to be here," Xu Sui looked up at him.

"Yes." Zhou Jingze nodded.

When he was turning around to leave, Xu Sui stopped him, and his voice hesitated for a moment: "Thank you really today. Do you have anything you want?"

Zhou Jingze lowered his head and laughed. He was extremely materialistic and had nothing he wanted. He was about to tell Xu Sui that he didn't need it when he raised his eyelids and casually looked behind her.

Shi Yuejie is coming in a straight white shirt.

Zhou Jingze was so bad that his neck was lowered, with a cynical smile on his face and his voice was lowered: "I, I want you--"

The word "I want you" meant a long time. It fell in Shi Yuejie's ear impartially, and he really stopped.

Zhou Jingze's voice was low and she fell on Xu Sui's ear with a few ambiguous and tired breaths. Her left ear was numb and itchy. Her heart beat and she asked, "What?"

A pair of dark eyes looked up at him, with clean and tense eyes. Zhou Jingze was stunned and sighed in the bottom of his heart.

"As long as you don't cry." Zhou Jingze raised his hand and touched her head, and a little helplessness overflowed in his eyes.

After the person left, Xu Sui was still in place. He was stunned. The light touch of rubbing her head with the wide palm of his hand was still there, and the temperature remained above his head.

So, did Zhou Jingze touch her head just now?

Xu Suizheng was stunned, and a voice pulled back her thoughts. Shi Yuejie stood in front of her and frowned slightly: "Xu Shimei."

"Ah, brother, what can I do for you?" Xu Sui is back to his senses.

Shi Yuejie looked handsome and worried: "I heard that you fainted on the basketball court of Beihang University this morning for fear that something would happen to you."

The words "I'm afraid that something will happen to you" are straightforward and naked. Xu Sui subconsciously stepped back, pulled away the distance between them, and shook his head: "I'm fine. Thank you, brother."

This retreat clearly fell into Shi Yuejie's eyes. He lowered his eyelashes to cover up the low mood inside, and his tone was still gentle:

"Then you should eat lightly these days and pay more attention to rest."

The next afternoon, when Xu went to the public English class, he found that a small number of people were missing. The English teacher who came to class saw this situation and said nothing.

Who knew that halfway through the class, the English teacher pushed his glasses and said, "Now let's call back to the problem, and the credits that people didn't come will be deducted."

Who would have thought that the tolerant English teacher suddenly came to such a trick, and the audience immediately felt like a frying pot. Some people even texted in the drawer with their mobile phones to the effect that "in case she also clicks on me, who can help you click".