There was a cheerleading team pulling up the banner on the field, and the referee's whistling was intertwined with the sound recorded on the radio, which was very noisy. Xu Sui sat in the audience and followed Zhou Jingze on the basketball court all the time. He lowered his head and took his mobile phone to put back the message in his pocket. He turned to the sports equipment room with a lighter and cigarette in his hand.

I guess he is addicted to smoking.

Xu Sui looked at the people off the stage boredly and saw Zhou Jingze turn back. Suddenly, he looked up at the audience. His eyes glanced over the crowd. The eyes of the two collided in mid-air. Xu Sui's eyes were caught. For a moment, he panicked. He smiled, put his pocket in one hand, and walked towards them with a coat in the other hand. . Xu Sui couldn't help but be nervous when the restlessness around him rose.

[Ah, ah, he is looking at me?]

[He's coming. Help, baby. Do you have any flowers in my lipstick?]

In full view of the public, Zhou Jingze went straight to the steps of the audience and came to the third row. In the eager eyes of the girls, he walked slowly and leisurely over the layers of beautiful girls who were well dressed up and stood in front of Xu Sui.

"Where's Xixi?" Zhou Jingze chewed mint candy and casually asked.

A figure hung in front of her, and the air was even more sultry. Xu Sui couldn't help tightening his tights, not looking at him, and moved somewhere else in a panic: "I'm looking for someone else. Come back later."

"Yes." Zhou Jingze nodded, handed Xu Sui his coat, mobile phone, tablet candy and lighter, raised his chin at her, "Help me get it."

Xu Sui suddenly felt that her eyesight was obviously more, like a mang on her back. She asked hesitantly:

"Ah?"

Zhou Jingze's eyelashes were half drooping, and he looked at her with a smile:

"What, I eat so much that I won't take a dress?"

As soon as he said this, with a sense of intimacy, Xu Sui felt more angry. She had to surrender and took over his clothes: "No."

After Zhou Jingze left, Xu Sui suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. She sat in her seat with his clothes in her arms, with a faint smell of tobacco on it, and her heartbeat was still obvious.

The sound of discussion around her began to increase, drilling into her eardrums like noise.

[Zhou Jingze won't like her anymore, will she? She looks quite ordinary.]

[No way, everyone in the outer courtyard knows that Zhou Jingze only likes a beautiful woman with big breasts and thin waist for ten thousand years. This is impossible.]

[Yes, it looks quite ordinary.]

A voice of discussion invisibly grabbed Xu Sui's heart. Just as she was about to speak, she put one hand on her shoulder and looked back that it was Hu Xixi.

Hu Xixi hugged her and turned her head to look at a group of eight women behind her. Her red lips closed one by one, like a machine grabbing and shooting: "Esing? Have you tried to grow up like her? Do you know why you sit in the back row? Because I'm... Well, I don't need it. Unfortunately, we can sit here, which is the ticket given by Zhou Jingze.

"We will send him water later. Hee hee, jealousy, it's useless for the soles of the feet to catch fire."

The expressions of the last few girls were wonderful and choked for a moment: "You--"

Hu Xixi didn't bother to talk to the group of eight women anymore, but instead talked to Xu Sui, because the tone of what she wanted to say was awkward: "Sui Sui, you can accompany me down and send water, towels to the basketball team later. I begged Lu Wenbai for a long time before he definitely asked me to help.