As soon as you enter the door, there is a fighter starting with the J-5 series in the middle of the playground. The fuselage is huge, with two horizontal bars on it, and a small red pentagram star in the middle, marked with the number 70768 next to it.

The white fuselage is a little old, depainted, and there is also a mark of a magazine shell on it. The two outstretched wings are like mecha, majestic, like an eagle ready to fly.

Even on weekends, some people still wore gray-green training uniforms on the playground and insisted on physical training. Xu Suizheng looked at the group and was pulled away by Hu Xixi.

"Don't look. Let's go to the basketball court over there to find seats. The court will be cleared soon." Hu Xixi's tone was excited.

They just sat down in their seats fifteen minutes in advance. Hu Xixi couldn't help looking around for Wenbai's figure. Xu Sui sat next to his mobile phone. Zhou Jingze suddenly sent her a message:

[Are you here?]

Xu Suizheng replied in a word, and then several girls came to the row and kept shouting "borrow" and "borrowed", and one of the girls accidentally bumped her elbow heavily.

Xu Sui's mobile phone flew out. She bent down to pick up the mobile phone. The girl apologized to her, "I'm sorry, are you all right?"

"It doesn't matter." Xu Sui shook his head.

At this time, basketball players from all teams entered the field one after another. Xu Sui took the opportunity to look up. Among a group of tall boys, he couldn't find Zhou Jingze.

Xu Sui replied to Zhou Jingze again: [Come, with Xixi, but why didn't I see you?"]

Two minutes after the message was sent, Xu Sui's mobile phone made a "ding" sound. She clicked on the screen. The message from Z J Z:

[Here up.]

Xu Sui took the opportunity to look up, and at the same time, there was a commotion in the audience, with a scream and applause in his ear. The girls around him talked excitedly:

[Damn, Zhou Jingze is out.]

[It's really handsome. It's worth it. I came all the way here.]

Xu Sui looked not far away from a group of comments. Zhou Jingze appeared with several boys. As soon as he came out, the cheers and inhalations around him were obviously higher.

Among a group of boys, Zhou Jingze was extremely outstanding, a section taller than them, dressed in a red and white jersey and slowly came over with a pocket, with a clear red wrist guard in his hand.

At the station where Zhou Jingze went, the boys in the opposite team immediately looked at the emotions. The game hasn't started yet, and the smell of smoke is obvious.

Unfortunately, Zhou Jingze didn't pay attention to them at all. His thin eyelids were half out, and his arrogant atmosphere was obvious.

Suddenly, Zhou Jingze lowered his head and picked up his black coat and walked straight to the opposite side. When he passed the six or seven boys in green and white jerseys in the opposite family, one of the boys who was talking subconsciously stepped back and looked up at him, with obvious alarm in his eyes.

Zhou Jingze's thin lips were raised and he patted him on the shoulder: "Don't be nervous."

After he left, the boy behind him began to fight infighting. Someone scolded him: "Fuck, are you fucking cowardly?"

"But this boy is too crazy. He will abuse him for a while."

...

Xu Sui sat in the audience and followed Zhou Jingze on the basketball court. Hu Xixi beside him had disappeared for a long time. I guess he saw Lu Wenbai looking for him.