Xu Sui always has courtesy and distance, and keeps whispering thank you. Zhou Jingze sat opposite him, a little far away. Xu Sui listened to others talking and pretended to look at it casually.

He sat there lazily with his coat on the chair and a black sweater, holding a bottle of beer and casually listening to others. I don't know who opened a yellow voice in the middle. He looked up his eyelids and laughed freely.

In addition to briefly reminding her at the beginning, there was no further article about Zhou Jingze, and he sat there without paying attention to it.

Xu Sui withdrew his sight and lowered his eyes to eat silently.

After eating, the group packed up and the waiter led them to the vip on the top floor of the Red Crane. Xu accompanied Hu Xixi. Halfway her phone rang. She slowed down and went to the end of the corridor to answer the phone.

Xu's mother called and wished her a happy birthday again. She specifically asked, "Have you gone out to eat today?"

"Yes, with my roommate," Xu Sui replied, what did she think of. "There are a lot of people."

Xu's mother sat on the sofa in the living room with a blanket and repeatedly told her, "I have seen the weather forecast for Beijing and Beijing, and the temperature has cooled down in the past few days. Your hands and feet are cold and you are afraid of the cold. Remember to wear more clothes and bring a hand warmer with you when you go out.

Xu Sui held the phone and listened to her mother's concern. She glanced at the tree outside the window and said with a smile, "I know my mother. Don't worry, I'm wearing thick clothes today."

After hanging up the phone, she took the elevator all the way to the vip on the top floor. As soon as she entered the box door, it was noisy. Some of them were playing games and some were singing k.

She found that it was all people she didn't know. Zhou Jingze and Qin Jing were not here, and so was Hu Xixi.

Only Sheng Nanzhou sat on the sofa with his long legs open, and his whole body was full of the word "unpleasant". Xu Sui walked over, sat next to him and asked, "Where's Xixi?"

Sheng Nanzhou sneered, "I don't know where the wild man came out and abducted away."

"Ah?" Xu Sui was subconsciously surprised.

Ten minutes later, Hu Xixi came in a stormy way. Xu Sui saw her so popular for the first time. Hu Xixi sat in the middle of them, kept stirring up the wind with her face and said, "Damn it. It's so hot. Do you have any ice water?"

"Let's drink warm water this day. I'll pour it for you," Xu Sui leaned down and poured a glass of water and handed it to her. "Where have you been? It's so hot?"

Hu Xixi held the water glass and purred several mouthfuls of water in a row. He was out of breath and her eyes were shining: "Fang Sui, I just met someone who moved me at a glance. Listen to me tell you..."

Just now, when Xu Sui called, Hu Xixi went upstairs first. She didn't go into the box as fast as she saw the small vending supermarket at the corner and went straight in to buy a bottle of Sprite.

Huxixi paid for it. She liked to shake it before drinking the drink, and then listen to the bubbles make a "bang". She walked in the corridor, bowing her head to reply to the message while opening drinks.

She read the news so attentively that she bumped into her hard chest head-on. At the same time, the drink shook for too long. At the moment of opening the bottle, the cap of the bottle shot straight out, and all the bubble water sprayed on the other party's white shirt.