"Is it going well?" Shi Yuejie asked with a smile.

After asking, he noticed Xu Sui's tightly clenching collar and immediately understood what was going on. Shi Yuejie stretched out his hand without hesitation to take off the golden brooch at the neckline and handed it to Xu Sui.

Xu Sui shook his head. The latter smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. For me, it's just an embellished brooch, which is a salvation for you. As your senior, it's right to help. You can't let me be a villain."

Xu Sui was amused by his last words, and he stopped awkwardly. He generously followed, "Thank you, brother. I'll give it back to you."

Hu Xixi didn't say a word all the way. After silently taking the brooch and following Xu's neck, her loose collar tightened. After some tossing and turning, they finally came to power smoothly.

Xu Sui fell behind and walked out of the lounge to meet them. Bai Yuyue leaned against the wall with her arms in her arms, glanced at her, and said:

"You're quite lucky, but you can't stand him."

Although Bai Yuyue did not name this "he", both of them knew who it was. Xu Sui has a soft personality and has always had a good temper, but this time, she looked at Bai Yuyue frankly and looked cold:

"Thank you for lending me clothes, but I never owe you anything."

After saying this, Xu Sui straightened his back and brushed past her without looking back. Liu Bai Yuyue was stunned alone. She never owes Bai Yuyue anything.

He can't remember Zhou Jingze when he meets her again in college. The second meeting was her niece's roommate. The third meeting, they broke up and she didn't do anything beyond the rules.

Xu Sui walked over to meet them. The group stood behind the curtain. The host was saying on the stage, "What is about carbonic acid mood to appear below. This band is a symbol of friendship between the two schools..."

"Please invite them to play and bring the adapted version of Stubborn."

There was immediately a tide of applause under the stage. Zhou Jingze stood in the shadow with a cello on his back. He suddenly looked up at Xu Sui and praised in the earth-shaking applause: "It's beautiful."

Although Xu Sui knew that it was just a polite praise, her heart was scratched and itchy. Just as she was about to open her mouth, the curtain slowly opened, so Xu Sui had to restrain herself and prepare to perform.

Sheng Nanzhou snapped his fingers, and Xu Sui sat in the corner and began to play drums. As soon as the familiar melody sounded, the audience immediately cheered.

Da Liu stood in front of the stage. His tone was clean and pure. With the accompaniment of the electric guitar, he sang:

When I am different from the world

that makes me different.

Persistence is for me to be kegang.

If I compromise with myself

if you lie to yourself

Even if others forgive

I can't forgive either.

The most beautiful wish must be the craziest.

I'm my own god.

where I live

The audience shook their arms and listened to them singing with a smile. They changed the song to a little slower. Hu Xixi's electric guitar and Sheng Nanzhou's accordion have always been technically online.