"Don't you know now?" Xu Sui's flexible eyes were smiling, and his index finger was on his lips. "But, shh, you have a good time eating with me."

In the afternoon, Xu Sui and Hu Xixi rushed to the practice room of Beihang University for rehearsal, and the game began in the evening. The annual theatrical evening party of the two schools is very lively.

There was continuous noise around, crowded background, and a chaotic state. Xing was affected by the environment. Xu Sui sat in the background to make up, and there was a trace of tension in his heart.

But as soon as people were afraid, they could come. A girl carried two cups of coffee through the crowded backstage and shouted "borrowed it". Unexpectedly, she was hit by the girl next to her who was trying on clothes.

The girl bent her elbows, and a cup of hot coffee poured over, almost half of which was splashed on Xu Sui's trousers and white shirt. The stinging from her body made Xu Sui subconsciously frown.

Hu Xixi was helping Xu Sui put on makeup and immediately said dissatisfiedly, "What the hell?"

Seeing this, the two girls bent down repeatedly to apologize and handed over the tissues. But Hu Xixi looked at Xu Sui's expression and cried, "Don't you see such a big person? We will be on stage soon. How can we get on stage?"

Xu Sui took the tissue and wiped off the coffee stains, but the white shirt he was wearing was completely destroyed. She pulled the sleeve of Hu Xixi, who was still angry, and said:

"I'll go to the bathroom to wash it and try it with a dryer to see if it works."

Hu Xixi was pissed off by her soft personality and said helplessly, "What's the use? I can only borrow another set of clothes, but who still has extra clothes at this knot?"

"I have." A straightforward and somewhat arrogant tone came.

Everyone turned around. It was Bai Yuyue. Bai Yuyue was wearing a purple dress. Tingting curled up and put on bright makeup. When she came over, her eyes flowed in her raised eyes, which was very eye-catching.

"Maybe the size is not suitable, do you want it?" Bai Yuyue said with her arm in her arms.

Hu Sisi was so angry that she said, "You--"

Xu Sui stretched out his hand to stop Hu Xixi and looked directly at Bai Yuyue: "I want it."

Bai Yuyue held her arm and was stunned for a moment. Unexpectedly, Xu Sui would accept her "goodwill" and finally said, "Then come here."

Xu Sui followed him and said suddenly, "Thank you."

After hearing this, Bai Yuyue was embarrassed again, but she had to put up her shelf and throw a dress on the sofa to her: "It's flat."

When Xu Sui came out of the locker room, it was true that the size was too big. Bai Yuyue was tall and the skeleton was slightly larger. Naturally, it was inappropriate for her to put it on. She grabbed the collar of her clothes and walked forward cautiously for fear that she would run out.

When she saw Xu Sui change his clothes, Hu Xixi felt that her eyes lit up and boasted, "It's so beautiful!"

"But the clothes are big," Xu Sui's eyes circled in the lounge and said. "If only there were clips or needles and threads."

Xu Sui's eyes swept around the lounge, but he was caught off guard against hitting a pair of eyes. Shi Yuejie came to deliver things to his partner.

Today, he was wearing a black suit and a red bow tie. He was handsome and elegant. When he saw Xu, he came over, which attracted a lot of side eyes all the way.