"You--" Father Zhou choked so much that he couldn't say a word.

Zhou Jingze turned his head to the docile woman standing beside Zhou Zhengyan and kindly reminded, "Auntie Zhu, don't think that you will marry our house once and for all. You have to have to have a little sense of crisis."

Zhu Ling's face turned pale and she couldn't say a word.

Finally, Zhou Jingze looked up and threw the burning cigarette butts into the teacup. Mars made a "Zola" sound when it met the water and finally went out completely.

He went to the entrance, remembered something and looked back at them. He said, "In the future, don't do these tricks. With this heart, you can kowtow two more heads in front of my mother's grave."

Besides, I won't ask my father for a penny. You can rest assured. Zhou Jingze looked directly at Aunt Zhu.

Zhou Jingze grew up in the freedom brought by the trust fund, which his mother left to him since he was born. He is not short of money at all. At the back of ten thousand steps, even if he is too poor to beg for food, he will not ask Zhou Zhengyan for money.

He walked out of the house and walked out alone through the courtyard. When Aunt Tao chased her out, she was gone.

Zhou Jingze walked out with one hand in his pocket. The cold wind was solemn. He was afraid of the slopes halfway through the mountain alone, but he didn't expect to bump into Shi Yuejie, who happened to go home at the intersection.

Shi Yuejie was wearing a white sweatshirt and riding a bicycle hard to go up, sweating on his forehead. The cold wind blew Zhou Jingze's open coat aside. He glanced at Shi Yuejie and sneered. He withdrew his sight from the other party and was passing by.

A shrill brake sounded, and Shi Yuejie gasped and got out of the car. He saw the wound on Zhou Jingze's face at a glance and was about to touch him: "What's going on?"

Zhou Jingze didn't open his face, and the disgust in his eyes flashed by: "Don't touch me."

Shi Yuejie was not angry either. He parked his bicycle aside and said gently: "Wait for me."

After saying that, Shi Yuejie ran away. Zhou Jingze stood under the tree and hooked the corners of his lips. He kicked the stones under his feet boringly. He admired his patience and really listened to Shi Yuejie's words and waited here.

He just wants to see what Shi Yuejie wants to do.

Ten minutes later, Shi Yuejie ran over from the other side of the road and stopped panting in front of Zhou Jingze. He stuffed a bag into Zhou Jingze's hand.

Zhou Jingze looked down and found that there was iodine and gauze inside through the white plastic bag. He lowered his head and pulled the corners of his lips. He threw the medicine into the garbage can beside him with his backhand and said:

"You flattered the wrong person."

——

After Zhou Jingze left, Xu Sui and Da Liu ate something outside. After Da Liu left, Xu Suizheng was about to turn back to school and received a call from Hu Xixi.

At the end of the phone, Hu Xixi cried repressed and wrongedly. Xu Sui frowned two thinly and worried in a tone: "What's wrong with you? Did Sheng Nanzhou bully you?"

"No, I scolded him and ran away. I'm in the dormitory now," Hu Xixi replied, and after a while, she said a little embarrassedly. "I'm just coming to my aunt. It hurts and hungry."

Xu Sui understood and answered, "What do you want to eat? I happen to be outside."

"I want to eat brown sugar glutinous rice cake and seaweed shark fin porridge," Hu Xixi twitched her nose and added, "Chen Jijia."

Xu Sui laughed. Hu Xixi was indeed a cute picky food lady. She nodded: "Okay, I'll bring it to you."

"Love you, my follower!" Hu Sisi confessed immediately.

The store Hu Xixi said happened to be near the school. It was opened by Uncle Chen. His porridge was very delicious. The porridge was stewed soft and glutinous, and there was a unique floral fragrance. The price was affordable. Therefore, the business was very booming. It took at least forty minutes to eat it every time.

Maybe today is the weekend. The clerk in the uncle's store asked for leave again, and Xu Sui waited for an hour. She stood at the doorway and fell asleep with her eyelids falling straight.

Suddenly, the old man stopped her and handed her the packed porridge with an apology on the face: "I'm sorry, girl. I'm too busy today."

Xu Sui took the porridge, shook his head, and said, "It's okay."

Xu Sui walked out of Chen Ji, and a cold wind surged in. She subconsciously shrank her neck and inadvertently looked forward. She happened to see Zhou Jingze get off the taxi.

"Zhou Jingze?" Xu Sui called him with some uncertainty.

Hearing this, Zhou Jingze came over. He was wearing a thin coat and his dark eyebrows were pressing. He seemed to be in a bad mood.

"No food?" Zhou Jingze's voice was a little hoarse, and he saw the porridge in her hand at a glance.

Xu Sui shook his head and replied, "It's for Xixi."

The light of the billiards room opposite the snack street shook over, illuing Zhou Jingze's facial features in three dimensions. At the same time, she also saw the blood stains above his eyebrow bone and opened her eyes slightly: "What's wrong with you?"

"It's okay. I knocked it." Zhou Jingze smiled lazily and didn't care much about his tone.

"Wait a minute."

Xu Sui immediately tossed and turned in the bag and finally found a pink Snoopy Band-Aid. She nervously smoothed the folds and handed it to him.

Zhou Jingze didn't say anything. He stared at the pink Band-Aid in her hand for two seconds, and finally turned his eyes to Xu Sui. Xu Sui read from his eyes, "Do you think I will post such a sissy thing?" After the message, she understood that she looked a little embarrassed.

Xu Sui withdrew his hand shyly and wrinkled his nose. Zhou Jingze stared at her for two seconds, suddenly changed his mind and stretched out his hand:

"Give it to me."