"Twove in the study, please help me. There is something I can't move." Zhu Ling went to pull him.

Zhou Zhengyan finally got up to help. Zhou Jingze looked at the two people side by side with no expression. Zhu Neighbor really had some means to put out Zhou Zhengyan's fire in threes or twos.

Zhou Jingze sat alone in the empty living room, lit a cigarette, smoked twice and felt that it was boring to stay. When he was getting up and about to leave.

Someone rang the doorbell, and Aunt Tao greeted her with a voice. The footsteps came from far to near. Zhou Jingze lowered his head and supported his cigarette elbows on his knees. He smiled slowly when he smelled a perfume.

"Hey, long time no see." Zhao Yan, Zhou Zhengyan's right secretary, wears an OL suit with moving red lips.

"I haven't seen you for a long time." Zhou Jingze reached out and brushed the ash and hooked his lips.

Zhao Yan sat opposite him, took out a document from his bag and began to say business: "Zhou Zhengyan, chairman of Zhengshi Group, is currently willing to give you two properties under his name and some shares of Zhengshi Group unconditionally... As long as you sign this contract, the gift letter will take effect immediately."

Zhou Jingze listened for a long time before he realized that Zhou Zhengyan began to find out his conscience to compensate for his son. He suddenly interrupted his secretary: "Just sign it?"

Zhao Yan was stunned for a moment, nodded, and handed over the pen and the contract. Zhou Jingze sat lazily on the sofa, and the contract was spread on his lap. He pinched the pen and turned left. He glanced at the contract with false eyes, "Secretary Zhao, what this clause means? Can you explain it?"

Zhao Yan sat next to him and leaned to explain the terms. Zhou Jingze sat up straight for a moment, changed his posture, and accidentally touched Zhao Yan's knee.

It's very light. I can't tell whether I mean it or not.

Then he caught a glimpse of Zhao Yan's unnatural expression. She continued to open her mouth. Zhou Jingze suddenly looked at her, as if his eyes could only live on her alone, and her voice was a little light:

"Secretary Zhao, have you changed your perfume? Serge lutens' black mandala is still suitable for you."

"How do you know I changed my perfume?" Zhao Yan looked surprised.

"Because the taste last time...it's touching." Zhou Jingze said slowly, deliberately biting the last two words.

Boys like Zhou Jingze who are handsome and a little bad-hearted know best how to mobilize women's mood. After saying this, he widened the distance between the two, and the fireworks in his fingertips were scarlet and he didn't say anything.

Zhao Yan couldn't help asking at this moment, "Really?"

Before Zhou Jingze could answer, a black inkstone box smashed straight towards him. He flashed sideways, and the corners of the inkstone box flew to his forehead and fell to the ground.

"Why do I raise you still have such a beast? Even my secretary dared..." Zhou Zhengyan was very angry, and he said the last two words as if he had kept the last decent one.

Zhao Yan woke up and realized that he had been wrong. He stood up and apologized repeatedly.

A bright red stain of blood immediately surged up on Zhou Jingze's eyebrow bone, and a hot pain came from his forehead. He lowered his head and licked his lips and smiled.

Hearing this, Aunt Tao came out in shock and rushed into the kitchen to get the ice cubes. Zhou Jingze stood up and patted the dust on his trousers before answering his question. He said in a caretently tone: "Don't you look at it since you were a child? You have learned too much."