After Xu Sui left, Zhou Jingze stood on the bus platform and smoked a cigarette. He took out his mobile phone, made a phone call, hung up and logged in to WeChat, and found Bai Yuyue's avatar.

The chat records of the two remained on Sunday, Bai Yuyue sent:

——I saw you send Xu Sui back to school.

Zhou Jingze never came back. Yusi slanted over. He wiped the wet stains on the screen with his thumb and stared at the words on it thoughtfully.

Xu Sui went to the office to help the teacher divide the test papers, so he went back to the dormitory. As soon as she opened the door, 1017 ran over and meowed at her.

Bai Yuyue was sparse her hair when she suddenly put Mushu on the table with a "slap", and her tone was not very pleasant: "It's so noisy."

Xu Sui ignored her, opened the cat food and poured it into the box to feed the cat, ignoring Bai Yuyue completely throughout the whole process. Bai Yuyue lit a dumb cannon and was about to speak when she was unhappy.

With a "ding" sound, the screen of the mobile phone on the desktop lit up. Bai Yuyue picked up the mobile phone and clicked on WeChat. It was a message sent by Zhou Jingze: [You come out.]

When Bai Yuyue saw this message, her eyes lit up, immediately packed up the tabletop and began to make up. Her eyebrows were unconcealable.

Bai Yuyue quickly packed herself up and changed into a fluffy skirt, which was convex and backward, beautiful and charming. Bai Yuyue happened to bump into Liang Shuang when she went out.

"Where are you going? You are so beautifully dressed." Liang Shuang asked.

"Of course, important people come to date me." Bai Yuyue said and looked back at Xu Sui.

After the orange cat finished eating, she was tearing down the goat's milk and pouring it into the box. Hearing this, she shook her hand. The fresh milk spilled on the ground. The kitten immediately lowered its head and licked it clean.

Bai Yuyue and Zhou Jingze have been single since they broke up. I'm afraid only Zhou Jingze can easily mobilize Bai Yuyue's mood.

It turned out that Zhou Jingze said in the morning that he was looking for Bai Yuyue. Suddenly, his heart was pulled into a ball, and his eyes began to sore and he stared at a certain point in a daze.

After staying in this weak state for ten minutes, Xu Suifa didn't want to be in such a weak state. She got up and packed up a few books and decided to go to the library. It was better to do something else than to think nonsense.

Xu Sui went downstairs with a few books in her arms. A cold wind rushed, and she unconsciously shrank her shoulders. The rain had stopped and the ground was wet. Xu followed a boulevard, then went down the steps, and walked straight to the left.

The library is some distance from the girls' dormitory. After walking the path, you have to cross a garden. After the weather cooled down, there were not many people in the garden. There were clusters of flowers in it, two rows of brown benches were placed opposite each other, and the armrests on them were red and rusty.

A few steps after Xu Sui walked, he heard a quarrel. She couldn't help stopping. A clump of wild roses saw two people quarreling.

Xu Sui lowered her dark eyelashes. God really likes to tease her too much. How many times did she bump into Zhou Jingze with other girls?

To be precise, it was Bai Yuyue who was complaining unilaterally.

Bai Yuyue stood in front of Zhou Jingze and no longer looked arrogant in front of people. Tears fell down. She lowered her head: "I'm wrong... Shall make up?"

Zhou Jingze didn't say anything. Bai Yuyue lost control of his mood again in his silence: "Didn't I apologize to you! Did you pay attention to me when you were together?"

"You... still like mine, right?" Bai Yuyue's voice was empty. She was like a life-saving straw. She tore open a knitted shirt in her upper body and extended from the collarbone to her chest. Her skin was white and visually strong.

Bai Yuyue shook her hand to grab Zhou Jingze's hand and put his hand on her chest. She had no self-esteem. She cried and said, "Didn't you say that you... like touching me the most?"

Zhou Jingze looked at her and didn't say a word. In the end, he just raised his hand to help her dress up, and pulled the zipper back with a pair of knotted hands. Xu Sui caught a glimpse of the mole of his tiger's mouth resting on the girl's shoulder.

It's gray. Zhou Jingze was wearing a flying jacket and his shoulders had been darkened. He listened all the way. All the good and bad complaints were accepted as usual. He only gave a sentence and said slowly:

"Bai Yuyue, don't do anything that falls the price."

Bai Yuyue finally broke down. Her shoulders trembled and she couldn't cry. She finally gave up because she knew that she was in Zhou Jingze.

Bai Yuyue raised her foot and walked more than ten steps. Zhou Jingze stood where she was. He shouted at her, "You think about what I said."

The former's back froze for a moment, and finally left without looking back.

Zhou Jingze stood tall and handsomely in black trousers and boots. He gently lit his toes and sneered, "Don't listen, come out."

Xu Suixin was shocked and took two steps out of the book in her arms. She explained, "I didn't mean to."

Zhou Jingze turned around and said slowly, "What should I do? I broke up in the first place, and I was seen, which was even more hurt."

"I'm sorry." Xu Sui thought for a moment.

Zhou Jingze put his hands in his pockets and walked towards her step by step, staring straight at Xu Sui. He came to Xu Sui, and the two were almost close to the point where their foreheads could touch their foreheads.

The smell of smoke on his body hit Xu Suixin, and the cold smell made Xu Sui panic. She subconsciously stepped back, and Zhou Jingze took a step closer.

Zhou Jingze leaned over at her, his eyes were as black as rocks, pressing a little frivolous and casually: "Why don't you replace her?"

The heat was whispering, and Xu Sui's ears itched in waves. Under Zhou Jingze's gaze, her face turned red visible to the naked eye, like a drop of redness dripping on transparent oil paper, quickly spreading from her cheeks to the back of her ears, with a little delicate smell.

Seeing Xu Sui's silence, Zhou Jingze took another step closer, raised his eyebrow bones and asked, "Huh?"

"I...I..." Xu Sui was nervous and ashamed. She stepped back a few steps one after another, accidentally hitting the rose bush and shaking. The light was hidden. What fell, and the air seemed to be burning in the crackling.

Zhou Jingze stood in front of her and slowly approached her. Xu Sui caught a glimpse of his tall nose and his thin lips were pressing down inch by inch, so close that she could see his black eyelashes.

A heart raised his throat, afraid and vaguely looking forward to it.

As a result, Zhou Jingze bent down, reached out and pinched the rose petals on her shoulder with his thumb and forefinger, which unexpectedly sent it into her mouth. Zhou Jingze's lips were against the red petals, his teeth slowly chewed and encroached on it, and his dark eyes were full of a joking smile.

The evil spirit is full of bad energy again.

Xu Sui breathed a sigh of relief and gasped. At the same time, several books in his arms fell to the ground, and the petals shook on their shoulders again.

"Tease you." Zhou Jingze's tricks are obvious.

"Coming out for dinner in the evening, Xixi knows." Zhou Jingze picked another petal and gently twisted his fingertips.

Xu Sui nodded. After Zhou Jingze left, her hand supported her knees and was still breathing. She looked at his loose back and wondered how could there be such a bad person.

Like poison, any sentence makes people addictive, fall into a dream, fall into hell the next second, and make people have to wake up.