cabaret 2

The same performance was put on every night. Okay, not the exact same performance. But similar enough that it got boring pretty quickly. The remedy? Spicing things up backstage

There was always something going on backstage, whether it was private or in front of everyone, sinful or not. Sure, it was inconvenient when you had to get to your own dressing room and you couldn't enter, but that's why you kept spare greasepaint and buckles in your friends dressing room. Any smart Kit Kat performer knew that.

Tonight was rather tame though, Bobby was making a tower out of cards, something he was surprisingly good at, and Rosie was in the process of setting up a game of chess while she waited the show to end. The real fun started shortly after. 

Some of the performers began taking their makeup off, eager to go home, while others stuck around, meeting patrons in the back, among other things.

Klaus was on a high. Something about the stage lights flipped a switch in him, boosted his ego. Sometimes he would also be outside meeting an audience member, but tonight, it was Emcee himself. Klaus had asked if Em was interested earlier that evening and they'd replied by kissing his cheek ever so gently and then giving a good tug on his hair, causing Klaus to make an obscene noise in the middle of the hallway. Emcee had laughed nothing short of maniacally before strutting off. Texas said, "you're a helpless case, aren't you."

But now, after the show, Emcee approached them and asked, "let me make it up to you?", before the two of them swiftly ducked into Em's dressing room. 

Klaus was on a high. He started unclipping the Emcee's suspenders when they spun him around so that Klaus was now the one with his back to the wall, grabbed his wrist and pinned it above his head. 

"I'm in charge, Liebling, you know this." they said gently, smiling a little before kissing his cheek and beginning to kiss down his neck. One of their arms wrapped gently around Klaus' waist, the other snaking up the back of his head. Klaus crumbled underneath them. 

They brought him over to the couch Em had in their dressing room, sitting down on it, and getting Klaus to sit on their lap while Em kept going on his collarbone. Klaus whimpered.

"Does that feel good? Hm?" Em asked in between kisses. Klaus nodded, breathing out a yes. "Good." Em said, pleased with themselves. Their gentle voice fell away and they suddenly became more serious. 

"Clothes. Off." they said, shifting so the Klaus could lay down on the couch. Klaus leaned back on the armrest and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them off and throwing them on the ground, Em not terribly far behind. 

Needless to say, Klaus was eager to get on with the fling, and Emcee, far from stupid, noticed immediately. They laughed a little. 

"Someone's eager." 

They grabbed the young man's legs and pulled him closer towards them, so that Klaus was fully laying down on the couch. Em's fingers slipped underneath the band of Klaus' underwear, pulling them off and getting to work, much to the boy's pleasure. 

His fingers and later, mouth, felt good, to say the least. Klaus whined, almost bucking into it. Em wasn't knew to this game, they knew what felt good. They knew how to make people enjoy themselves. Except, one thing. They refrained from any form of encouragement or approval. They would not give approval. Not until the end, at least.

They would not give approval and it drove Klaus insane. 

"Still good?" Em asked after a moment, catching their breath. Klaus nodded.

"Yes, please don't stop." he said, hoping for more.

"Oh, I don't intend to." Em said, unbuckling their own pants. They kept a bottle of lube in the drawer for times like this when both of them wanted to go all the way. Em pushed Klaus' legs apart and moved his knees up. Both of them were incredibly aroused and when Em pushed in, Klaus was on a high.

Klaus moaned and let himself go, reveling in the pure pleasure. And the thing was, Emcee just kept going. Obviously after a while of doing this as your job you'd build up some stamina, and while Em had that, Klaus certainly did not. His heart was beating a mile a minute and he didn't dare touch himself for fear of it ending too soon. Em knew what he liked and how he liked it and Klaus had never been in more ecstasy. 

"Darling, you won't be able to walk tomorrow. I'll make sure of it." Em said at one point. They fucked him to tears and Klaus couldn't hold on much longer, though it was Em who came first. 

They moaned and it sent shockwaves through Klaus who was sent reeling. 

"Please, I'm so close," he gasped, and Emcee leaned down to kiss his cheek. 

"That ok Liebling, you can let go. You're such a good boy, you're doing so good." they said, slowing down, and going back to touching Klaus with his hand. "So good, love."

"Really?-" Klaus whimpered, though the last syllable was cut off by a cry as he gripped the armrest of the couch, bucking up.

"Yes darling, oh good boy, it's okay, I've got you." they said, Klaus finishing in their hand. 

Carefully, Em got up, washing themselves and their hands in the sink and putting on clean underwear, before wetting a cloth with warm water and coming over to take care of Klaus on the couch. He was still shaking a little and tears rolled from his cheeks. Em kneeled in front of the couch and smiled gently. 

"Are you alright, darling? Is everything ok?"

"Mhm." Klaus vocalized, sitting up.

"Can I clean you up or would you like to do it?" they asked. Klaus felt warm and sleepy and didn't feel like he could move a muscle if he tried. 

"It's ok, you can." he nodded. Em was so...gentle. They carefully cleaned the boys chest and hips and thighs with no judgement or malice in their movement at all. Klaus felt safe. 

"Here." Em said after, bringing Klaus a clean pair of undergarments. He stood, putting them on, swaying a bit, and bumping into Emcee who held Klaus' shoulder steady as he stood up straight. Subconsciously, Klaus leaned into Em's hold, who guided them to the couch and sat down with him again. 

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Mhm." Klaus said, curled up next to Em.

"That was quite intense. You did so well." they praised, rubbing Klaus' shoulder.

"Really?" 

"Really, love. You did so good, and I'm so proud of you. You are so beautiful." Em said, kissing Klaus' forehead, who was too preoccupied with the butterflies in his stomach. "You were so good, and you're such a good boy, I'm so happy you're here." Em murmured into Klaus' ear. His eyes drooped and he started to fall asleep against Em's chest. Em hummed a melody Klaus didn't recognize, holding him and gently playing with his hair. 

He fell asleep and Klaus had never felt safer.