1

So......I'm back!

Please Ignore my mistakes,,long chapter.

Do comments and vote 😊🔪

♡♡♡

___________________♡___________________

"Woah! Well done guys!" Kim Namjoon leader of Bangtan boys ,praised his band members. Everyone was breathing heavily ,they sits on the floor and trying to get their breath.

"Seriously!! I hate dancing " Jin the oldest of all complained, everyone chuckled except Yoongi,second oldest and rapper of the group .

"I wanna sleep ~" Jimin whined , "why? didn't you have enough sleep last night?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually hyung and I played whole night " answered maknae of the group, Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded "oww" nothing came out rather than this.

"Yeah! Jungkook is a good player so i tried to defeat him and played whole night didn't noticed the time" Jimin laughed so did the maknae. Taehyung gave them a small smile which didn't even reached to his eyes.

"Enough talking!! Let's drink some Sprite " Hoseok, also known as J-hope excitedly yells.

He handed a bottle of Sprite to everyone, they took and gave a small thanks.

Taehyung was drinking in silence, didn't wanted to talk, but in the corner of his eyes he saw how playful the maknae and Jimin was being, when Jungkook was about to drink, Jimin tickled him the maknae giggled ,they are always like this .

"Taehyung!" Hoseok voice snapped the younger from his gloomy mind .

"Jin hyung said you brought a new set of rings,,uhh I'm sad ." Hoseok playful pout , Taehyung chuckled. "Hyung...I brought it few days ago, and I thought I would surprise you."

"Wait Taehyungie hyung you brought it but didn't showed me?" Jungkook surprised. "Well ,all of my little things aren't important for you." Taehyung said with an unreadable expression , silent engulfed the place.

Taehyung sighed and stand up "hyung ?" He called as he looked at Namjoon "I'm going to dorm." With that he turned and was about to leave but stopped when the maknae's voice called his name "Taehyungie hyung....you said you wanted to listen my playlist, here take my phone. " Jungkook said

Taehyung gently pushed the phone to Jungkook "no I think you misunderstood, I said we will listen the your playlist....together. " Taehyung chuckled "anyways if you ever be free then." With that he walked away and maknae was staring at his back with a knitted eyebrows.

.

.

.

"What happened to him? Lately he is not the same as before " Jin said worriedly, everyone agreed with him. "Yeah ,I noticed too lately he spaced out a lot" Yoongi added. "I guess Namjoon hyung should talk with him " Jimin suggested, "yeah ,try to ask him, I'm getting worried for him" Hoseok said.

Yeah, lately Taehyung was not himself, he looked like a totally different person to the maknae, the bubbly and happy Taehyung was missing. He look so lifeless , Jungkook thought.

.

.

.

Jeon Jungkook, The golden boy, whom Taehyung fall in love , not today, not even yesterday , from the time when Jungkook was small boy , when the maknae was so innocent, shy and naive. 2015, Taehyung still remember when the maknae came to him ,with his cute bambi eyes and ask 'can I sleep with you Taehyungie hyungie hyung '