Chapter 38

Third Person's POV

Bad Bitch Hide Out

"I had this information that hwang yeji is now in canada." Jennie start then sip her tea, surrounded by her trusted gang.

Nayeon gasped "Daaaaaamn. Since when?"

"Maybe a week? I don't know." The leader said.

"So that's the reason why they've been quiet this past few days, for sure they're in chaos till now." Irene said plainly.

Chungha agreed to Irene.

"Maybe yes, or not." Bobby said playing with his phone.

Jennie lift her one brows and look at bobby.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"It's just a guess eris, but I feel like they already pick a leader in the first place when yeji went missing." Bobby explained, making jennie chuckle internally.

"But I don't even mention she's missing bobby?" Jennie said in sassy way looking at her nails then turn to bobby.

Bobby suddenly feels uneasy to his chair while the other is looking at him.

"I-i mea---

Before bobby could answer a gun shot echo in the room.

Making irene, nayeon, chungha, and mino flinch.

A one blood drop at the floor followed by many.

Bobby is holding his chest and his breathing start to go deep.

Jennie on the other hand has her smirked plastered on her lips pointing a use gun.

"I know, all of you knew that I don't like traitor." The leader warn with blank face.

A lot of blood start to escape on Bobby's chest while the four still in shocked.

"Can you fucking stop looking at him, throw that trash and make sure no one will never fucking find him." Jennie said looking at nayeon and chungha that quickly go to bobby.

"E-eris, how?" Mino asked nervously.

"I have my ways mino." Jennie said no remorse on her eyes.

Nayeon and chungha get bobby that turning into corpse.

While mino and irene stay with their leader terrified.

After what happened they proceed to their plan to wannabe gang.

.
.
.

Jennie

A caller appear on my screen and I pick up my phone.

[ Eris, come here now at the police station. ] Irene said at the other line.

"Why?"

[ It's better if you go here now, I'm with chaeng. ]

*Sigh deeply I get my purse and go to my car.

I went inside the station and saw Irene and chaeng like they were pissed off.

"So why do you want me to go here?" I asked Irene and chaeng while we exchange hug's.

Irene look one at the temporary holding cells and inside is our three girlfriend holding the steel infront of them like a puppy that wanted to adopt.

My eyes wide when my lili is inside but mad at the same time.

We walk and stop infront of them. They can't even look in our eyes.