Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

Breathing hardly because of the exhausted exchange of punches, Lisa dodge the attack of jungkook and give him a kick on his side stomach make him to groan in pain. While the others are also busy fighting.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Jungkook said holding his tummy, has cut on his lips and bloody nose.

"Shut up." Lisa said lazily and wipe her cut on her left eyebrows that's bleeding.

Jungkook throw a punch on lisa but then she quickly avoided. Lisa smirked and kick jungkook balls.

"S-shit!" Jungkook said while in pain holding his manly hood.

"Yeah. Shit it is." Lisa said and left him but a guy kick him behind it was jimin, one of the D.O.P.E gang member.

Lisa can't get up because of the pain she's feeling.

"Alpha!" Hanbin said and choke jimin until he passed out. Hanbin go to lisa and put it lisa's arm to his shoulder but lot's of men came.

It's 8 vs 26 maybe the member of dope gang.  Said lisa's mind.

"Fucking asshole, now it's hard for us to defeat them." Hanbin complain.

Alpha gang heard D.O.P.E gang shouting running towards them.

"Let go of me. We need to f-fight." Lisa said to hanbin.

"B..but." Hanbin said but lisa already composed herself and run towards the enemy.

"Haruto!" Hanbin shout looking at his twin brother beat up by three men. He quickly punch it one by one then pull haruto's hand to make him stand up, they both fight against  it.

While dahyun is now very tired her small knife are also gone because she already use it a lot of to this garbage human that they're attacking them.

"Are you lost baby girl?" A man said walking to dahyun it was jhope.

"Eww." Dahyun said and pretend to vomit. Jhope kick going to dahyun's head but dahyun use her arms to shield it. She flip and throw her butterfly knife on the air.

While the knife was above she run to jhope and jump, she kick his stomach going to his chin then catch the knife and stab to jhope's shoulder.

"Uuuggghhhhh!!" Jhope is crying in pain, he hold his bleeding shoulder.

"Are you hurt baby boy?" Dahyun said and smirked she saw karina being helpless fighting the other guy, she decides to go but she forgot something.

"Oopss I forgot." She said and not even hesitating pulled the knife on jhope's shoulder. It's just jhope scream can be heard while dahyun walking going to karina.

Felix swing his bat to other's man heads but someone hold him from behind and the other guy punch him again and again. Then sehun came up and lift the other guy that punching felix and throw him forcefully on the other enemy.

"Get up." Sehun said to felix and give his bat. Sehun hand is full of blood by the enemy but he didn't stop from punching the other.

While seulgi is fighting, a bat swing to her side reason her to groan and cough of blood.

"F..fuck" Seulgi said and a man is about to hit her again but lisa came and kicked his head.

He now sleeping.

"Seulgi." Lisa said bending to look at seulgi.

"I'm okay lisa. Look at out!" She shout, lisa quickly dodge the knife holding by jungkook.