Chapter 25

Lisa

"Done

"Done." I said looking at the mirror.

"Shit, you look so hot alpha!" Dahyun said gasping with my members.

"I know right." I said and look at them.

"Yes you are." Hanbin said looking at my eyes, he's wearing all black tuxedo and the coat having a touch of gold. They look cute whenever him and haruto do the matchy matchy thing clothes.

"Shall we?" Hanbin walk towards me and lift up his arm so I can cling to it.

"What a gentleman." I said and giggles.

"You look good together." Haruto said teasing us while capturing some photos of us.

"Yah! Prepare the car dumbass." Hanbin said.

"Changing the topic eh?" Felix said and run to the door because hanbin about to take off her shoes just to throw to felix. We just laughed at them.

"Let's PARTEEEEEYYY!!" Karina said while swinging her hips going to the car.

...

A loud music can hear even inside our car, while we look where the entrance is, Hanbin park first my car and we all got out. Lot's of gang are here. I don't even know the other gang names.

Near at the entrance..

"Heyy, I forgot my purse. I'm gonna go get it." I said to them.

"I'm coming with you." Hanbin offered but I shake my head.

"No. You should go inside guys. I'll be quick." I said to them and turn my back going again to my car.

I'm infront of my car when a loud engine from two ferrari portofino coming towards me full speed.

"Watch out!" I heard someone shout but I don't move a bit in my spot. Then the car stop infront of me making my hair swoosh.

Two women came out from the white ferrari then a two women go behind.

"Nice car." The women with cat eyed eyes said. She has the same eyes as dumpling.

"Y-yeah." I said still not moving.

"You are about to die a while ago girl." The other women said and they laugh together.

Crazy..

I go to my car leaving them and get my purse.

"Hey.. who's your date tonight?" I heard a girl behind me.

"Are we supposed to have a date? I didn't know that." I said shutting my door car. I look at her, she's beautiful and tall.

"Of course, hearing you.. you're definitely don't have a date. So do you want me to be your date?" She said while smiling at me.

"I don't even know your name lady." I chuckled at her because of her boldness.