Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

Furious jisoo driving her car along with all of her gang member going to D.O.P.E gang hide out. Turning her wheels on the corner and stop her car, getting out holding her baseball bat and both hands has brass knuckles.

"Faster!" Fuming jisoo said to her gang going to her behind dash to an abandoned building were you can hear celebrating.

"Charge!" Jisoo said, D.O.P.E gang startled because all of MYOB gang holding a baseball bat, some holding a bottle bombs throwing to the enemies.

Starting of jisoo saw suga dizzy holding her cup still processing that their been attack by MYOB, jisoo smashed his head with no mercy.

Jeongyeon punch Jimin's jaw fell on the floor but got up quickly and kick jeongyeon abdomen reason her to cough blood, Momo and Sana attack Jimin at his back and hold his wrist both side, Jeongyeon punch him many times until he passed out.

Vernon throwing the bottle bomb anywhere, destroying all of their belongings, kicking and punching the enemies, he saw Jhope punching one of his colleague that's why he held his collar and headbutt him and hit his head with bottle.

"Give me jungkook and jin." Jisoo said to BamBam and JayB that quickly run finding them.

Jisoo is waiting at the back of abandoned building, she heard a struggling man.

"Here they are sire." Bambam said and slap the back of Jungkook head while holding him.

"Tied them here." Jisoo said holding a knife pointing at the two seats.

In just second jisoo dig the knife on jin's shoulder. He scream so loud.

"Don't you think it's a boring fight that you attack us immediately, We just celebrate our win with your lovely girlfriend." Jungkook said mocked jisoo.

Jisoo punch his face so hard that you can feel Jungkook head might fly away on it's body.

"You hurt her. Now you'll suffer." Jisoo said in hatred. "Leave now." She said at bambam and jayB.

She get the knife at jin shoulder and stab his legs.

"Fuck you!" Jungkook shout harshly want to free on the rope because he felt pity at jin.

Jisoo just smirked at jin that breathing hard because of the pain.

"You're turn." Jisoo said looking at jungkook.

"W--what you gonna do huh?" Jungkook asked in nervous.

"I'm going to kill the both of you." She said standing infront of them gripping tight at her knife, but she let it go and get a gun behind her.

"You lunatic!" Jin shout at her, terrified because jisoo point the gun on them.

"I'm going to tell this to my father!" Jungkook said.

"Sure, if you're still alive." Jisoo said in cold tone. "Remember that both of your father are working at our company."

"Jennie is famous because she can make a gang disappear without a trace, did you know I can do that too? But mine is including your family." She said make the two boys shake in fear.

"No! They did nothing wrong!" Jungkook said in anger.

"They did, they let you live." Jisoo said shoot jin's foot.

"This is fucking out of hand jisoo!" Jungkook said.

"No one will know when you're dead so why bother right?"

"Fuck! We loose okay?! We surrender! So let us go!" Jungkook begged.

"This is not about the gang anymore jungkook, you messed up big time." Jisoo said and pull the trigger.