LIV. IT'S A LOT BUT IT'S TRUE

ENZO'S POV

As we sat downstairs in the living room, speaking, I kept looking to the stairs, hoping Ethan would come down. He said he felt a little sick but I knew that he just didn't want to look at me.

I fucked up and I fucked up bad. I had a one-night stand with a girl at prom and he found out about it and got angry because, like me, he thought their was something between us.

I thought back to the conversation me and Althea had this morning. 'It's wonderful to have someone to love you', 'love is nothing to be scared of,' and the most important thing 'just jump into it as you jumped into the water yesterday.'

I thought over it, what was the worst that could happen? I could get hurt again. But if he got angry about the one-night stand then he definitely felt at least something more than friendship towards me.

You know what? I'll go for it. I don't care if I get hurt, all I want is for Ethan to know finally.

I stood up from the sofa and looked at Althea that sat on the floor.

"I'm going to make tea." I said. It was our code name for when I finally decided to tell Ethan. Her face brightened up and she smirked.

"Go for it." she said and I smiled nervously, walking towards the stairs.

"Hey, Enzo! The kitchen is here!" Damiano shouted.

"I know!" I shouted back.

"Why are you so excited for him to make tea?" asked who I recognized as Victoria.

"And why is he going upstairs where there's no kitchen?" asked Damiano.

"Maybe he's crazy." joked Thomas.

"He has his . . . tea bags there." Althea answered and I laughed silently.

I stood in front of the door to mine and Ethan's bedroom here and the stress started to fill me up. I ignored it and just pushed the door open not wasting a second before saying, "Althea told me this morning to just do it and not care so here goes nothing," he turned to me in confusion. I took a deep breath before continuing. "I think I'm in love with you."

His mouth was wide open he tried to say something but nothing came out.

"W - what?" he asked.

"I," I pointed to me. "think," I pointed to my brain. "I am,' I pointed to myself again. "in love," I showed a heart, "with you." I pointed at him.

"I - " he started but I beat him to it.

"Before you say anything I want you to know that I'm scared because I've never felt something like this towards the same gender, hell, I've never felt like this ever and it's scaring me because I'm worried I'll just get hurt. I hate feelings, I bet you know already, and they scare me so much that they almost kill me. The worst thing is that I know that I'll het hurt because there is no way someone as great and perfect as you with your beautiful hair and - and your, oh my, fantastic eyes and your so fucking precious personality would ever love someone like me. And I just don't want to get hurt but I will because I don't think that - " I said but got cut off by Ethan pressing his lips on mine.

I stood there shocked but soon returned the action.

He pulled away and smirked at my shocked state.

"Does that imply that I don't feel the same?" he asked, quietly.

"Well, no." I said and he smiled at me. "Does that mean you - "

"I do feel the same, Lorenzo, and I have for a while." he said. "It was kind of overwhelming and then I found out you slept with that girl and I realised that I loved you, it's a lot but it's true. I was going to go to speak to Althea this evening but I guess you beat me to it."

"Do you think we should go for it and see how it turns out?" I asked and he nodded.

"I say we go for it and we tell Althea since she kind off already knows." he said.

"Now?" I asked.

"Up to you. I don't mind." he said.

"Get it done and over with." I said and he nodded as I left the room.

I walked down the stairs and Althea looked at me. I beckoned for her to follow me.

"I need to go to the bathroom." she said, getting up. None of them were faced my way. She walked towards me and took my arm dragging me up the stairs.

"So?" she whispered.

"Just wait." I smirked at her.

I took her to mine and Ethan's room where Ethan sat at the bed, doing something on his phone.

"Ethan," he looked up and me and smiled. "come here, would you?"

He nodded and got up from the bed. As soom as he reached me and Althea I kissed him and he kissed me back, oh, how I loved the feeling. Althea gasped and clapped her hands.

"I knew it!" she whisper-shouted after we pulled away. "I just fucking knew it."

"We should be thanking you. After all, you were the one who persuaded Enzo to just let go and say what was playing with him." Ethan said and I saw Althea smiled. "Thank you, Al, I don't we would havr had this much confidence on your own."

"Oh, please." she scoffed. "You would most certainly figure this out on your own. All I did was give Enzo a little push over the edge."

Ethan smiled and I felt in my heart that this was right. Why wouldn't it be?