Sasuke uchiha [ smut]

Start from the beginning

"Well. Who is that lucky person you like?" Hinata asked me curiously.

"I like our boss, i dont know if he is in to guys or not." I said and hinata and shino had this shocked look on their face.its like i said something that cannot be digested.

"Oh so you like sasuke san, not surprising at all. And why are you both surprised ?"Sakura said and asked at hinata and shino, who were still on shock.

"You like.... Sasuke uchiha..... the fucking sasuke uchiha, that man has nerves dated any person over 5 yrs, he always has this called "you dont peak my interest"and  i also  heard it from suigetsu that he likes someone and he dont want to share that person with any of his friends. Usually that man shares but he doesn't want to share this particular individual." Shino said as he drank his beer.

"Ohhhh ... to be that person. I wish it was me.....i want those huge hand to spank me , pin me on bed, finger me with those long fingers i know it will reach my prostate, i want his tongue play with my mouth, nipples and my hole, i want him to make me his cock slut His cold and stoic face and his husky voice make me dripping wet. I try to control myself when i am around him or when he is their in his room. I know he like rough and hard but i dont know what his kinks are. Plus i cant moan when i am in my room due to the thin wall. I cover my mouth in my cloth and masterbate so that no one ever my boss dont see me. I dont mind being his slut and get fucked by him till he is satisfied..... i really wish he had interest in me." I said as i drank the last shot.

"Wow that..... is fully definition you want to get fucked by him so bad." Sakura said, i just nodded with a smile.

"I need to go guys, i will be get going i want to satisfy myself by fantasying those words i said before my boss comes. It's embarrassing if he hears me moan out his name when he is in his room. Not that i care, i dont want to loss my job or get into his bad side." I said and went, i payed my share and walked outside waving at them.

"Fuck his face , i wish i was his interest, i am not gonna lie i look much perfect to be his slut than any one else. I have nice features , i can satisfy him with my two holes." I thought and i reached my room. I undressed myself and hoped on my bed with some sex toys, i didnt bother to cover my mouth today, as i knew my boss is still their in bar. I started to tease myself, pulling and pinching my nipple with one hand and with other i was fingering myself. Only thing came to my mouth was "sasuke fuck me.......ahhhhh....daddy...yes....like that.....yes...", i moaned his name till I cumed. After that i put dildo inside my hole, it was large vainny (i dont know, if i spelled it correctly). It is 10 inches, i started slowly thrusting it in me.....ahhhh~~~~ it was good, i started imagining sukuna fuming me ....ahmmmmm..ahhhhhh...daddy sasuke... fuck me .......i want your dick in me........ as i was enjoying myself. I heard a "knock".
I got up and covered everything in sheet and went their, i opened the door it was sasuke.
He was smirking widely, it made me wet like hell.
———

I was with my friends, neji asked me to join him and shikamaru for drinks and went their, after sometime. Naruto came. Dam he looked angelic. For my luck they were sitting beside our cabin. I can clearly listen to what they were saying, i was with Neji and shikamaru were sitting together and enjoying their drink as they were flirting with two women, they brought along with them.
I slowly leaned back wards when i heard my name.

""You like.... Sasuke uchiha..... the fucking uchiha sasuke, that man has nerves dated any person over 5 yrs, he always has this called "you dont peak my interest"and  i also  heard it from suigetsu that he likes someone and he dont want to share that person with any of his friends. Usually that man shares but he doesn't want to share this particular individual." Shino said , that brat is right though, i dont want to share naruto to any one.. fuck he is mine asshole. I thought , i was shocked when naruto said about me.