Y/N: It's Queen for you Ms.Choi.(smirk)

.... : Never in my life I will call you as Queen.(gritting her teeth)

Y/N: Let's see.(about to leave)

.... : (caught my wrist) Where the hell you think you are going?

Y/N: Umm to company?

.... : Don't irritate me Y/N or else I will kill you right here. (pointing her gun on my fore head)

I laughed out aloud.

Y/N: You? Killing me? (chuckled) Honey, you are standing on my place. So please think before you speak.

.... : I don't care whether its your place or not. I can kill you the second when my finger presses the trigger.

Y/N: Is that so? Then try me.

Before she could pull the trigger, the gun in her hands is now in mine.

She looked at me in shock.

I chuckled at her.

Y/N: Oo. What happened now? Don't play with me honey.

I threw the gun at her before walking to my car.

.... : Now die bi*ch. (she pulled the trigger)

But nothing happened.

She looked confused.

Y/N: Do you think I am dumb to give you the gun with bullets?(laughing)

While showing the bullets of her gun which I took out secretly when her gun was in my hands.

Y/N: I am not being called as queen for nothing, Choi Hana and I killed him because he drugged many innocent students upon your order. It will not take me a second to kill you too Hana, remember that.

I was about to enter my car when

Hana: Like you killed my sister?

I looked at her only to find her with teary eyes. My eyes slightly moistened but I was quick enough to compose myself.

Y/N: I didn't- (cut off)

She quickly went to her car and left.

While I stood there with a sad face.

Y/N: I didn't kill her Hana.(whispered)

I closed my eyes and tears trickled down from my eyes.

Flashback

It's a beautiful day. The places are occupied with snow. We love snow.
Yes, we.

Me,Hana and her sister Ru.

But the beautiful day become a sorrowful day when we get to know the truth of our parents, when I lost my dear friend.

Hana blamed me and my parents for her death due to the circumstantial evidences.

But did she know the real truth behind her death?

No.

But we know. We know who the real culprit is.

Present

I opened my eyes when my head started to ache.
I held my head due to the sudden pain.

I held my car for my support.
Soon my maids came to me and held me.

Maid 1: Miss, hear take your regular medicine for headache. It will help you to minimise your headache.