Ending

So, I made the decision to discontinue the story because I lost all motivation to continue it, and if I do continue it, it'll be shit lol.

If you wanted to know how it ended: Hannibal kills Elise, Kassandra kills herself and Grace finds the body, Dylan and Riley get given over to CPS because Grace didn't have any income to be their guardian and the CPS didn't reason with her. Time goes by, Grace falls pregnant with a girl they called mischa. Grace finds out what Hannibal really is, a serial killer, but doesn't hand him in and he doesn't have any thoughts about hurting her, even when she took Mischa, who was 5 years old at the time. Years go by and Grace goes to collect Mischa from Hannibal's home, to find out she was at a friends and they slept together. They were on and off but went back together when Grace fell pregnant again. She then goes on to kill someone out of self defence and Hannibal clears it up for her and comforts her when she's in shock and cannot process anything or anyone, not even her children who are her whole world. They had a baby boy and called him Ethan, named after Grace's dad. Riley contacts Grace after 11 years to tell her Dylan has been in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse. They all connect up together and Hannibal has thoughts of killing them because him and Grace weren't spending as much time together as they used to, but doesn't act upon them because he knows Grace will never forgive him. They both go on to parent their children together and Hannibal gets caught by the FBI. Mischa is just angry, Ethan is broken and Grace is dysfunctional. Riley and Dylan pull them all together and things go on as normal, until Hannibal escapes and sees his family but they all knew they couldn't leave together.

Sorry I had to do this, but consider it a favour - as awful as it sounds. Like I said, if I did continue it, it would be shit. You would lose interest fast and you would wait like 2 weeks for a chapter that doesn't even progress the story as much as you anticipated. It'll just be boring and you'll see no life in it. So, i won't release anymore chapters on this book but I'm going to get a new story out as soon as I think of a unique story line, and I am getting a few storylines in mind.

Sorry again