Rules

Rules

Please remember to ADD this book to your reading list so you never miss an update.

Votes would be greatly appreciated and you should also follow the people here.

1. No overpowering characters
Please no. It's just not fun.

2. You only can have one high ranked character
You may only have one high ranking cat throughout the role play excluding medics. This is to ensure fairness.

3. No exclusive
Mating is forbidden here; if you must do the deed, go to pm. Gore of a minimum is allowed but if both people are fine with max that is alright too. This applies with kitting scenes as well.

4. Wait to be accepted before role playing
You must be accepted by me (Wanna__Bet) before you can role play.

5. You must follow the warrior code as they would in the books
This rule is pretty self-explanatory. All you have to do is follow the warrior code from the books. Sometimes I will allow the simple mistake to slip by my radar. If you want to break a rule or change something up pm me, otherwise consequences will be made.

6. No killing without permission
You must ask when you plan to kill someone's character off including your own. Ask both me and the owner.

7. No Marysues
A.k.a must have flaws.

8. Keep track of your characters
You are limited to submit four forms per clan but can play as many kits that are born into the role play, if I believe you can't handle, we'll have a little chat.

9. Keep your cats genetically possible:
Keep your cats realistic. No blue fur or purple, rainbow etc. this includes eyes as well and names

10. You will die
Well sort of. Every cat does die eventually but the time in this rp is messed up (ask anyone)

11. Being Active
I'm afraid this is a very active role play. If you're not active at least once in a duration of a week your character will be placed in the removal list/removed instantly or you can ask to have your character placed on hold.

12. Password
Don't forget to ADD the password to your form or pm. The adoption password is different and on that page.

14. Queens, elders, kits and mates
You cannot and will not start off as a queen, kit nor an elder. You also can't start off with having kits or having a mate, you'll need to build that relationship up while rping.

15. Writing
When you're replying please don't write like this:
*moves over to the den to sit with a friend* hello

Try it like this:
Spearclaw padded over to the warrior's den, after a long day at work, she wanted to rest. The she-cat entered the Warriors den, collapsing in the warm, mossy nest falling asleep instantly.

You are expected to write in the third person and you must have at least one line when role-playing. Use quotation marks "" when speaking, '' when is thought or at least state that it's thinking, please.

Use brackets or something along those lines to indicate when you're speaking outside of the role play.

16. Form
Please don't make a form then never reply. Once I've added you and I have stated it on your form may you role play.

17. Changing username
Changing your username is fine of course but please tell me when you do.
If you change your username and you don't tell me or I can't find you, you will be removed.

18. Chains
You must use the chains given first before asking to make your own. You only role-play in the chains you're tagged in but not the main clan chain unless it has; camp, clan meeting or as one of your OC's names at the top.

19. Strikes
I hate this but everyone starts will a clean slate but if you break a rule, you're given a strike. Three strikes and you're out and can't come back ever.

20. Albinos
Albino cats would not survive in this type of roleplay, logically speaking. Also keeping things real, white cats with blue eyes would be blind or deaf unless I give you specific permission.

21. Moon and star
Prefixes and suffixes of this isn't allowed.

22. No abuse
I want this to be a safe place. No role playing abuse of any kind and I'd preferred if it wasn't implied either. Things don't need to be perfect just safe.

23. No grooming
Age gaps are fine but please no warriors and older flirty will apprentices that isn't accepted by the other role player. Or anything of that sort without persimmon. We don't want anyone feeling unfortunate.

||Adoption rules||
1. When adopting a cat, you must first send me two passwords (the one here and on the adoption page) either in the comment you're requesting for the cat or in pm.

2. Adopting here doesn't mean you're now the owner of that character permanently but only for this role play. When you leave or become inactive the cat will be removed or placed back up for adoption.

3. You must role-play the characters that you adopted or be removed.

4. If you're unsure if a cat is taken or not, you'll be able to tell by the "role played by" sign at the very bottom of the form. It with either say "OPEN" or have a tag. Tag obviously means taken.

5. The second password can be found in big bold letters on the adoption page.

21. Mentoring
If you have an apprentice whose mentor is inactive because of the time zone difference you can't have another cat mentor them. The only exception is if the person who role plays the mentor is constantly inactive at that point, they will either be removed or replaced.

||Side rules||
1. Make sure you follow the admin team. This ensures you're are able to get notifications from them and me

2. Don't forget to vote and obviously comment. Voting just helps to support me.

3. Be sure to add this book to your reading list as well as the guidebook, so you don't miss an update or important announcement. Adding the guidebook ensures you're getting just that little bit more information.

4. I follow anyone who joins my role play but it is also important that you follow me back. I have announcements on my message board that might concern this roleplay that I don't put here so following me is a great way to keep updated.

5. What the admins say is the law. Just like in the books when a leader says is law, it's the same here so please respect that and don't get upset.

6. Try and make cats that are needed for the clans. If on the form page it says 1 tom needed for Sunclan then make it, otherwise things can get unbalanced. Though all forms will be accepted if they're up to standards.

7. You can have your character on hold for a max of a month at a time, you will check in once the month is up if you want to keep your character/s on hold or be removed. The exception for this is if we've discussed other time frames, if however you don't turn up after that time frame is up you have a week to organise getting back on before being removed. This rule is to ensure that those who play high ranking character who do go on hold aren't just hoarding a rank for years on a time and nothing happens because that cat is on hold.

DON'T ROLE-PLAY UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!