Eugen: Roon, you know what to do.

Roon: Tortu ... Ahem! I mean, damage enemy ships as much as I can.

Eugen: That's right, Odin, Z1, Z2 and Hipper, we will take care of the ships that are on patrol.

Odin: I understand.

Z1: I understand.

Z23: I understand.

Hipper: I understand, Baka.

Eugen: Good girls! Charge!

We accelerated full throttle while ignoring my  sister having a Tsundere case and heading to Pearl Harbor, at this rate we would be arriving in 30 minutes.

POV THIRD PERSON

Under the sea 30 km to the northwest where the Iron Blood fleet sails there is a submarine sailing stealthily, this Peruvian submarine of German origin had detected an Iron Blood fleet heading to Pearl Harbor.

Chipana: [This is Killer 1 calling Saber 1]

Grau: [This is Saber 1, What's wrong Killer 1?]

Chipana: [I have a fleet of Iron Blood, composed of 1 aircraft carrier, 1 battleship, 2 heavy cruisers and 2 destroyers]

Grau: [I understand, save ammunition, shoot them from the rear and only fire at the aircraft carrier and the battleship.]

Chipana: [I understand]

Grau: [We will take care of the cruisers and destroyers.]

Chipana: [I understand] Preparing to fire, prepare the SM-39 missile, configuration at ½ power, I don't want to sink the aircraft carrier and battleship. (Wales orders, don't blame me, the leader has those orders too)

Chipana in that fires the SM-39 missiles, the missiles coming out of the water, the missiles ignite the rocket and then fly towards their targets.

The SM-39 missiles close the distance in a few seconds and hit Odin and Graf Zeppelin without fail, both of them were severely damaged but not enough to knock them out of action.

Eugen: (Shock) What happened?

Z1: Zeppelin and Odin got hit!

Eugen: (worried) Are you okay?

Graf: I'm fine, but my flight deck is damaged, we have no air superiority.

Odin: Two of my main turrets are unusable, but I can fight.

Eugen: What attacked us?

Z1: Nothing on my radar.

Z23: I don't see anyone on my radar and on the horizon.

Odin: My radars don't pick up other ships apart from us.

Eugen: My radars don't pick up anything either.

Hipper: It could be a submarine.

Eugen: You're right, it could be a submarine, Z1 and Z23, spread out, find for that submarine.

The Iron Blood destroyers parted ways with the main formation to search for Chipana, but were never going to find her.

Chipana: Hm, apparently they are looking for me, but they will never find me, I am more than 30 km away and they are looking in the wrong place. [This is Killer 1, my missiles did not knock out Odin and Graf Zeppelin, what do I do now?]

Grau: [Did you disable Graf's flight deck?]

Chipana: [Yes, apparently she can't use the planes anymore, but she is repairing her deck]

Grau: [I understand, I will send a patrol drone, for the moment do not attack, leave us something to practice, but when I give you the order to attack attack with torpedoes.]

Chipana: [I understand.]

POV GRAU.

At the moment I am deploying my UAV, this drone was designed by the FAP (Peruvian Air Force) but it was modified so that it can take off and land vertically for the navy, this is because I do not have a helipad and I needed to have an aircraft that can be my eyes in the sky to spy on enemy positions or detect illegal ships or drug trafficking ships, that's why I have this UAV, I also have small drones from the DJI brand like the Mavic Pro Enterprise.

Grau: Well, this will be the first time that I will use this Drone (In this world).

Bolognesi: Without a doubt, you are afraid to use the only UAV you have, right?

Grau: Don't blame me, after all I was afraid of being shot down, in this world you can't build one of those, the technology is not advanced.

Bolognesi: I know, but hey, what do you catch?

Grau: (sigh) I'm going to use my data link to show you the image.

Pass the signal to Bolognesi so that she can also see what my drone is recording, at this rate the drone will be there in 15 minutes.

TIME SKIP

Now my drone camera could focus on a fleet of Iron Blood, as Chipana informed me.

Grau: I can see a wounded Odin and also Graf Zeppelin has severe damage on her flight deck, I can also see Z1, Z23, Prinz Eugen, Roon and Admiral Hipper.

Bolognesi: FIU, it is seen that there is a good enemy maritime force, do we scare them away?

Grau: Yes, we are forbidden to sink enemy ships, well, if we kill someone and the war between us ends, Red Axis will have trouble defending itself if the siren attacks them.

Bolognesi: But, aren't they enemies? The enemy must be eliminated before it becomes a real threat.

Grau: Well, that would be in a normal state of war, but the problem is that Red Axis is being deceived, you know, they are not the real enemy.

Bolognesi: Well, what difference does it make. Close combat?

Grau: (sigh) Unfortunately yes.

Bolognesi: When will we use our true power?

Grau: You know that I cannot use my true power, because you already know what can happen.

Bolognesi: (remembers) Oh, I already remembered, the evil eye.

Grau: Don't use the skill names of "Kumo desu ga?"

Bolognesi: Hehehe.

Grau: Good, we get closer, use the main cannon.

Bolognesi: Well, with the FCS system it will be very easy, we can shoot at a distance of 20km.

Grau: Yes, but still fight with all your power.

We approached the enemy fleet, after a few minutes I could detect the enemy on my radar, they travel at a speed of 20 knots, according to the drone video, the German girls are somewhat upset and on guard.

THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE...............................