W A R

Third Person POV-

"Enough Wanda!" Sam yelled throwing the shield to Wanda. Wanda grunted as she hit the ground dropping Karli as well.

"Hey!" Robin yelled grabbing the shield at a fast reflex and landing front of her mother striking the black widow pose. Tommy and Billy stood on each side of Robin. Robin had the shield at a low level only revealing her blue eyes.

Wanda looked at the other looking back at them confused but slowly connecting the dots

Wanda looked at the other looking back at them confused but slowly connecting the dots. "My aunt gave me this shield," Robin whispered looking back Wanda.

"Nat," she whispered.

Wanda stood up a door type portal opening in front of them. "TVA," Wanda whispered as TVA agents came through the door.

"Wanda Maximoff, Billy Maximoff, Tommy Maximoff, Robin Maximoff-Barnes, you are under arrest for crimes against the sacred timeline," the agent spoke turning on his pruning stick.

"No!" Sylvie yelled, as she let an energy beam out. The concrete cracked beneath her feet as she yelled the agents being thrown only a couple feet away.

Sylvie grabbed her sword and got into a stance position next to Wanda.

"Prune them," the agent ordered the other.

"Kids I never prepared you for this," Wanda said forming her powers.

"But you were born ready for this," Sylvie finished getting a smirk from Wanda. Robin threw the shield and quickly retracted it back, Tommy running into him knocking him backwards, and Billy knocking him out the door of the truck that held the hostages.

"Wanda!" Sylvie yelled pushing her out of the way stabbing the agent.

Wanda quickly pushed an agent away from Billy

Wanda quickly pushed an agent away from Billy. She ran up to Sam and Bucky. "Agents are going to keep coming. If you want to help please do, if not leave," she told them.

Countless minutes pass of punches and power being thrown and agent kept coming back. Robin threw shield to Bucky who quickly used before throwing it back to her. Catching it in a swift motion she looked at Bucky who admired her.

Sylvie held one of the agents in her grasp and held her sword to him. "Tell me how to make it stop. How do I end this?!" She yelled.

"You know how," the agent grunted.

In truth, Sylvie knew what she had to do but she didn't have the guts to do it. She grabbed the temp-pad off the agent before knocking him out right after. She looked behind her seeing the Maximoff family fighting for there lives.

She quickly began pushing buttons on the temp-pad catching Wanda's attention.

"What are you doing?" She asked kicking an agent down.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I turned the pruning stick before quickly running to the kids. Wanda lost focus causing her to get hit in the back of her head knocking her to the ground. Sylvie pruned one agent before gather all three kids.

"What's going on?" Robin asked.

"Hold hands," Sylvie spoke her lips trembling. Her eyes filled with tears as she pulled Robin into a tight hug. Even though she didn't get to know her she still thought of her as he daughter.

Wanda's vision was blurred but she could see the pain in Sylvie's eyes. Bucky looked up seeing the shield being dropped.

"NO!" Wanda screamed.

Sylvie pressed the pruning stick against Robin pruning her and the boys. Tears streamed down Sylvie's cheeks as she dropped the pruning stick.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" Wanda yelled pulling Sylvie's towards her.

"What I had to," she whimpered.

Wanda furrowed her eyebrows anger fueling her veins. Her eyes turned a deep red as she wrapped her hand around her neck.

"My children did not need to pay for my mistakes," Wanda growled tossing her to the ground.

"I really am sorry Wanda. And for this too," she said grabbing the temp-pad. She quickly opened a portal door. She quickly walked through it, closing it behind her. Wanda stopped as the other agents began leaving as well.

Wanda's POV-

I slowly walked to the shield Robin dropped before Sylvie pruned her. I fell to my knees and held the shield in my hands.

"My aunt gave me this shield,"

I pressed my head against the shield tears streaming down cheeks. All of them gone. My daughter, my son's, and the woman I loved. It felt like my world was completely destroyed.

I grabbed the shield tightly holding it as I teleported back to the farm house. I held the shield as I opened the front door of my home. I looked into the house my eyes landing on several polaroid pictures on the counter.

Tears flushed down my face as I fell back down my knees my chest physically hurting. Anger fueled me as I unleashed mu powers destroying my house. Destruction was the only thing left from where I sat. I curled up to the side the shield next to me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

The End.