D A N D E L I O N S

Wanda's POV-

"I like this one," I spoke to Robin as I pulled off a black leather jacket and showed it to her.

"Which one?" She asked poking her head around the corner. She was wearing a pair of red sunglasses. I softly smiled at her as she looked at the jacket.

"There are some really pretty shirts of here," she said dragging me behind her. The boys were gathering toys to buy.

"Let's get some breakfast after this and then we can go to the mall for some more clothes," I suggested.

"That's a good idea ma," Robin said grabbing a pair of ankle boots.

Later that evening after we brought the clothes home we headed to the mall. Tommy and Billy were in matching tracksuits just different colors. Tommy's green and Billy's red. Robin had her tossed up in a bun with strands of hair falling.

"Can we go to the arcade?" Tommy asked.

"Be careful boys. I'll be there in a minute and stay close okay," I told them. The boys ran to the arcade whilst Robin and I walked towards a food stand.

"Stay here I'm going to go get something," I told her. She gave me a quick nod and I walked away.

Third Person POV-

Robin stood in the line messing with the rings that adorned her fingers. She turned around her eyes landing on the one and only Bucky Barnes.

Bucky met her eyes and gave her a soft smile

Bucky met her eyes and gave her a soft smile. In some way, he felt like he knew her but just brushed it away.

"Robin," Wanda spoke. Bucky's eyes met the woman he once and maybe still does care for a walk up to the teen. Her coffee brown overcoat was perfectly around her.

"Mom, that's dad," Robin whispered closely to her. Wanda turned her head seeing the winter solider. His steel-blue eyes soften as he met hers.

"Hey!" A woman said walking up to Bucky.

"Hey Dani," he spoke pulling her into a hug. Pulling away the woman pulled him into a loving kiss.

Wanda turned away Robin's eyes never tearing away from her father. At least who was her father? Bucky pulled away looking deeply into her blue eyes.