H A B I T S

Song by Tove Lo
______________________________

Third Person POV-

A blast of magic knocked out the Dora Milaje guard leaving Wanda a panting mess as she turned to face Bucky. His gun was pointed at her as Zemo stood beside her.

"What are you going to do?" She asked her thick sokovian accent.

"I guess we're all about to figure that out together aren't we," he replied. Deep down Bucky was scared, nervous, anxious as his finger rested on the trigger.

In front of him stood an angry myth that was tired of losing people she was slowly growing close with. "Don't make me do this," he whispered.

Wanda tilted her head a small smirk on her lip as she let a chuckle escape her lips. "Is this going to be our enemy-to-lovers story? I did want this to be something more but I guess we're two opposites of each other," she spoke.

"I guess we are," bucky gulped, swallowing the hardship of losing Wanda as well. "They won't stop looking for him." He warned.

"They will," Wanda answered turning around and walking away. Zemo walked next to Wanda as her powers disappeared and her eyes went back to normal. Bucky pulled the trigger when it was quickly stopped.

"Shame. I almost started liking you," Agatha spoke a purple mist in her hands as she stopped the bullet from hitting Wanda.

"I did too," Sylvie spoke appearing behind the sokovian memorial.

"Wanda listens to me, the Dora Milaje will not stop till they have turned Zemo into the authorities. They will not stop!" Bucky yelled.

"Why would I take an order from someone who tried to kill me?" Wanda spoke not turning to look back at him.

"They just want Zemo!" He yelled.

"Enough," Agatha rolled her eyes as she restrained Bucky the same way she did Wanda in Westview, but this time silencing him as well.

"Darling, is he worth the trouble we're about to endure?" Agatha asked Wanda as she stood next to her.

"Zemo is valuable. When I do this spell hide and stay off anyone's radar," Wanda spoke to Zemo.

"Надеюсь скоро увидеть тебя, маленькая ведьма." (I hope to see you soon, little witch) Zemo said before pulling her into a tight hug. Wanda held onto the hug that held little connection but enough to make her feel less alone.

"Uh, guys?" Sylvie questioned seeing the Dora Milaje start to get up from being knocked out by Wanda's power.

"Do the spell. Sylvie and I can handle it." Agnes spoke.

Sylvie drew her sword out as Agatha prepared her power in hand.

"Get Zemo!" Ayo ordered.

One threw her spear but quickly Agatha stopped it and redirected it towards them. Wanda motioned her hands together forming a deep red mist as she conjured the spell. Sylvie fought Ayo swinging her sword and missing straight kill shots.

Bucky still being restrained did his best to break off the spell but it was no use. In annoyance, Sylvie shot a blast of energy at Ayo knocking her back.

"Any time now Wanda!" Sylvie yelled.

"Till next time Zemo," Wanda grunted as she expanded the spell, an exploding red mist taking over the entire world. The energy of the spell is so strong knocked out everyone in a 10-mile radius.

Wanda looked up^ at the sudden outburst from her spell

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wanda looked up^ at the sudden outburst from her spell. Shock filled her as she saw the mist slowly disappear. "That wasn't supposed to happen," she whispered to herself.

Zemo was gone and everyone was out cold. Her eyes landed on Bucky who peacefully laid on the ground. Longing to start over with him she knew it wouldn't be the same. She slowly grabbed Sylvie's hand and Agatha before doing a teleporting back to her cabin.

17 HOURS LATER

"

"Your welcome," Bucky spoke to Sam as he took down a big crate from his truck off.

"What the hell happened?" Sam questioned him seeing a purple bruise on his cheek.

"A fight between witches and the Dora Milaje didn't go too well," he replied.

Sam chuckled till he realized Bucky was being serious. "So who won?" Sam asked.

"Wanda ended up doing something that just knocked us all out. When I woke up her, Zemo, and two other witches were gone," Bucky explained.

"Have they found Zemo?" He asked.

"No, it's like he disappeared off the face of the earth," Bucky replied.

"Sam!" A woman yelled as the boat steam pipe burst open.

"Shit," Sam cursed to himself as he tried to close it.

"No, wait! You gotta go up," Bucky explained as he tightened it back up.

"Why didn't you use the metal arm?" Sam asked confused.

Bucky furrowed his eyebrows together as he looked at his hand. "I don't always think about it first. I'm right-handed," he explained.

"Sam, could you please get started on this boat," the same woman from before said to him.

"I'm going damn," he replied as he walked off the boat to get his tools.

"Hi I'm bucky," Bucky introduced himself to the woman.

"Sarah," she smiled at him feeling her cheeks burn flush.

"Bucky!" Sam yelled.

"Coming!" He yelled back as he began walking towards him.

Meanwhile, Sylvie is laying in the same bed asleep next to Wanda. She wanted to shut off everything for a while even if it was a couple of hours. Using such a big spell drained her energy out. Agatha rested on the couch unaware that someone had entered their home.

"Mom?"

Wanda shut her eyes tighter trying to drown out her children's voice.

"Mom!" A hand touched her arm. She opened her eyes landing on two twins.

"Boys?"