C L O U D S

a/n- guys I released a new book called stranger things. Go show it some love! Covers at the top.
_________________________________________

Wanda's POV-

It was quiet the drive to High town. Every now and then Bucky and Sam would start bickering but it would just take one glare from to set them straight.  We pulled up to a tall building surrounded by guards. Sharon gave them each a nod as we entered the building.

"Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well," Sam said admiring the art work she had in cases.

"I thought if had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" Sharon replied walking ahead of Sam.

"Easy. Deactivate hustle mode. You sell fake Monets," Sam said trying to sound smart.

I let a chuckle out making him turn back and look at me. "No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." I explained standing next to bucky as Zemo passed us.

"Skilled fighter and smart," Zemo complimented.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." Bucky added.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam," Sam said taking his phone out and taking a picture.

Bucky and I walked behind him as we said, "yeah. What's Google say?"

"No shit."

"Come on you guys need to change! I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon yelled. "Pick which ever," she told me pointing to a rack of clothes.

Bucky's POV-

I sat on the sofa while Zemo poured himself a drink and Sam picked an outfit. The words of Isaiah kept going on in loop as I tried to focus on something else.

"Much better," Sharon spoke. I turned around seeing Sam had finally pick a shirt.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home?" Sam asked.

Sharon scoffed as she placed her coat down beside me, "they'll lock me up if I step foot back in the states. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition."

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after the Blip and the chaos, I just-" Sam was talking when Sharon interrupted him.

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right? The way you gave up that shield, deep down you must know it's all hypocrisy," she said a bitter sound to her words.

"He knows. And not so deep down " Zemo jumped in.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" She asked.

"Don't get me started," I snapped.

She scoffed again as she walked towards me, "please. You buy into all that stars and stripes bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend."

I stared at her in disbelief, "wow. She's kinda awful now."

"Is this okay?" A voice cane from the door. Wanda stood in a black suit her hair and make up done. She was stunning.