After a few minutes I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt like I needed to release, "Leo, I'm-"

"I know" He said, "I want you to come all over my fingers" He whispered in my ear.

That was it for me. I let go and did what he wanted me to while keeping my gaze on bim and whispering his name. I'd never felt this good before. Not even with my own hands.

I looked at him with half lidded eyes, feeling worn out. He had a ghost of a smile on his face. His fingers went up to his mouth and I widened my eyes when I realized what he was about to do. He wrapped his big lips around his fingers and licked them clean.

Great. Now I feel even more embarrassed and horny.

"W-what did you-" I trailed off when I saw his face.

"What?" He asked, "I love how you taste"

I looked at him speechless.

END OF MATURE CONTENT!!

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me, "How about we get you cleaned up?" He suggested.

I nodded and he took my hand and led me to the bathroom. I needed a new pair of underwear after this. After we got cleaned up we went to bed again. He was a little tense and I realized why when I saw the huge bulge in his pants. I didn't notice earlier because he kept trying to hide it, but I could see it now.

"Leo, I didn't do anything for you" I said when I realized.

"That's okay. You don't have to" He said and pecked my lips.

"I want to" I mumbled.

"You can next time" He said and pecked my lips, "Go to sleep now"

"But you-"

"It's okay, Tess. Don't worry about me"

His fingers kept going up and down my spine making me very relaxed and I couldn't help but listen to him and go to sleep.

________

"Tessa, you're acting a bit weird today" Jane pointed out.

You and your smartness will be the death of me.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"You look like you're in thought or daydreaming"

Yes. Daydreaming about Leo and his-

"Me? No" I said firmly.

"She does have a point" Serenity said.

"Well, you're acting a bit different yourself today, missy" I told Serenity, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject" She said, but I saw how her face turned red.

"Tessa is right actually" Jane said.

"W-well we started talking about Tessa first" She said defensively.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm thinking about that assignment I didn't do" I said quickly making up an excuse.

"Right" They both said.

I managed to leave school that day without them trying to interrogate me again. I didn't really want to share what happened. It was something between us.

I went home, surprised to see me dad there. He was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hi dad" I said dropping my schoolbag on the ground.