His lips were now really close to my breasts, my chest was going up and down in a really fast pace as I breathed unevenly. I couldn't even think of how embarrassing it would normally be for me, him seeing me like this. I could only think about what he was doing to me.

"Leo" I breathed out and put my hands on his head when I felt his lips on my breast. One of his hands ran down my body stopping at my thigh. He caressed my inner thigh with his thumb making me widen my eyes and feel my face burning even more.

He got his head out of the T-shirt and came up to stare at my face, "What is it?" He asked caressing my face with one of his hands. His other hand was still on my inner thigh getting closer and closer to the place between my legs, "What do you want?" He asked softly. His voice and touches were gentle, total contrast to his intense stare.

"I want-" I trailed off not knowing how to word it.

I want your hand on my-

No, that's too bold.

But then again I was known for being bold.

"Tell me what you want. I want to give you everything you want" He said. He seemed really serious saying that.

I gulped, "Your hand" My face felt so hot and I could barely breathe. I'd never been this intimate with someone before.

The corner of his lips turned up slightly, "Yeah?"

"I want you to touch me". His face turned very serious and I saw his Adam's apple move before he finally did what I wanted him to.

His hand moved from my inner thigh to the place between my legs, rubbing me slowly over my panties, which had me widening my eyes in shock and sucking in a breath as my arms wrapped tighter around his back.

His finger wrapped around the band of my panties and he looked at me, "Can I?" He asked and I nodded not trusting my voice, "I need you to tell me"

"Yes" I said nodding fast and he immediately did what I asked for, sliding his hand into my panties. He ran his fingers over it and rubbed the most sensitive part with his thumb.

"Is this what you wanted?" He whispered into my ear. His deep voice somehow managed to turn me on even more, "Does it feel good?" He asked, but he seemed like he already knew the answer.

It was probably pretty obvious since I was holding on to him for dear life and was fighting to keep my moans back. This was all new to me.

"Your fingers feel so good, Leo" I said, looking right at him. I noticed he blushed slightly as he swallowed harshly.

"I'll show you how good other things feel if you keep talking like that" He said and moved his fingers to my entrance.

That's some great motivation to keep talking like that.

But I didn't and bit my lip instead, because I was sure if I tried to speak up it would come out as just weird sounds. However, I couldn't hold back when I felt his long finger sink into me.

To be honest, I had done things myself before, but nothing was as good as this. It wasn't the same at all.

He never stopped looking into my eyes. It didn't seem like he wanted to stop either. He inserted another finger making me moan once again.

"Like that?" He asked.

"Yes" I said struggling to keep my voice stable. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure I couldn't barely think.

He kept hitting a spot that felt really good and I shut my eyes trying to stay quiet, but he was making it hard to.

"Eyes on me and don't hold back. I want to hear you" He said caressing my face with his other hand.