Again, he never knows when to wear clothes. Cooking bacon and shirtless? He's reckless.

Pushing the covers off of my body and grabbing my t-shirt from the floor, pulling it over my head and threading my arms through the holes. I take a slow and steady stroll over to the kitchen island, Weston's eyes finding mine for a second.

"Good morning," he tells me quietly, not the same spark he would usually use.

"Morning," I say back as I slip into his side, my hand gliding across his bare back. Pressing a kiss to the tip of his chest. "What are you doing?"

"Making you your favourite breakfast," he nods.

My eyes look up at his face, noticing the deep purple rings around his eyes, creased with sleep deprivation. "Did you sleep?" I question with a frown.

"Not much," he sighs out as he turns over the bacon, sizzling in the pan.

I could sense in his stance that he wasn't feeling right, he could barely look at me. "West," I say as I pull away from him.

His throat clenches and he moves onto the poached eggs in the water, moving his hands to try and juggle everything at once.

"West, would you just look at me?"

He drops the spatula to the counter and rests his arms down onto it, bowing his head in frustration. My eyebrows crease as I watch him, confused as to what was going on but eventually he pushes himself off of the counter and turns to me completely.

"You don't need to beat yourself up about what happened last night," I express to him sincerely. "I forgave you, you promised that you'd never do something like that again. I'm willing to move on, forget it happened otherwise we'll be moping around for the rest of the weekend."

"I hurt you Micah, I upset you." He grounds out, his tone cold. "You think I can just get over that? When I know that I've hurt the person that I care the most about?"

"And I forgave you," my voice cuts over his. "What you did was shitty... but that doesn't take away from the hundreds of other amazing things you've done for me."

Weston clenches his eyes shut and tilts his head to the floor, my lips crease into a frown as I take a few steps closer to him. Slipping my body into his and wrapping my arms around his torso. "I forgive you Weston," I murmur into his skin.

His arms give in and pull me into him tightly, resting his head down onto mine as I tuck mine into his neck. "I hate what I did," he tells me. "You might be able to forgive me but I can't forgive myself, how can I? There was no need for me to be such a fucking dick, you shouldn't be forgiving me so easily."

"What?"

"You should have shouted at me, given me the silent treatment, told me to grovel for your forgiveness."

I pull away from his hold and rest my hands onto his arms. "Now is not the time to be angry with each other, Estella fucking broke into my house and is trying to frame you for something that you haven't done. We need to stick together right now West, I need that. I need you."

Weston's head rests down onto mine, his jaw clenching in the process. "I will make it up to you Micah, I promise you." His head shakes gently.

"Well if you want to make it up to me then you should continue making this delicious smelling breakfast," I say with a light smile, nudging his side.

He laughs quietly and nods, pulling away from me and turning back to the stove. "Sit down," he directs to the other side of the counter and I quickly obey.