Dave asked Miani to take the kids for the night and the next day, to give them some time together alone.

"Rex and Mason are with you." Dave reasoned with her.

"You're not listening to me," Naala muttered. "I'm going to stay with my sister. You've left me in this big ass house all on my own and you're telling me Rex and Mason are with you," Naala fussed.

Dave scrunched up his face, she went from crying to cussing him out in 0.5 seconds.

"You're an idiot Amir, get off my phone," Naala hung up making him more confused.

Dave called back and Naala picked up,

"Naala what's the matter with you? I'm working, you knew I was gonna be away," Dave started on her,

"I'm not gonna take you being rude to me for no reason. You can go by your moms or stay with Naleli, I haven't locked you in the house," He finished.

"Stop shouting at me," Naala cried out, "All I mean is that I miss you and you're not here. I don't want my mom or Naleli, I want you,"

Dave started to feel bad but he didn't let that show. Naala constantly switched on him for no reason and it was becoming more prominent over the past few weeks.

"I'm your wife and I feel alone can't you just understand that?" Naala sniffed.

"I'm trying baby but I have to work," Dave answered. "You got your period yet?" He asked dropping subtle hints for her to get a test.

"No, stop trying to change the subject. Don't even bother coming home Amir, I'm serious." Naala said lowly.

"Whatchu mean? So now I can't come home?" Dave mumbled as they pulled up to the hanger.

"You clearly have something better to do. Whatever bitch your fucking out there, I hope it's worth it," Naala said, her voice breaking.

"Don't start accusing me of shit Love," Dave shook his head. "I'm about to hang up if you keep on,"

"Whatever Amir, leave me alone. Don't call me tomorrow or any day after that." Naala said hanging up once more.

"Fuck me," Dave grumbled putting his phone in his hoodie pocket.

"Princess is a handful huh?" Chris laughed unlocking the doors.

"It's like having another baby," Dave said getting out of the car.

"I won't tell her you said that," Chris chuckled. He gave the keys to the men at the hanger and then escorted Dave to the jet.

Back in Manhattan, Naala and Naleli were cuddled up watching Scandal. Naala's head was in Naleli's lap as she ran her hands through her hair.

"It's your birthday in a few hours," Naleli spoke to Naala, her eyes still on the screen.

"I don't care," Naala mumbled with her eyes closed. "And stop saying yours, it's ours," Naala added

"I've never liked birthdays, it's not my thing," Naleli replied with a shrug.

"It can be our thing," Naala answered, "We can spend the day together,"

"Is this your way of avoiding him?" Naleli questioned playing with Naala's hair.

"I keep disappointing him Leli, the one thing I'm meant to do, I can't," Naala expressed. "With Hassan it was so easy, Samar came so easily but now I can't do it,"

"When the time is right, it will happen for you both," Naleli advised. "There's no rush, stop being so hard on yourself. You're literally superwoman,"