𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Começar do início

"don't be embarrassed baby. i like it when you stare at my body." i brought my head up and stared at her then down to her lips.

"kiss me." she ordered. i didn't waste any more time and did what was told.

when my lips met jisoo's soft, heart-shaped lips, i could feel the same spark i felt the first time i kissed her. i wrapped my hands around her slim waist, giving her a slight squeeze, while she wrapped her arms around my neck, grabbing a fistful of my hair and tugging on it slightly as i slipped my tongue in her mouth causing her to let out a soft moan. both of our lips move against the other, disconnecting and reconnecting in a series of passionate kisses.

when breath became a problem, we pulled away and panted as a smirk grew on her face. "we haven't had sex in a really long time, don't you think ?" jisoo looked up at me seductively as she slowly trailed her finger on my collarbones sending shivers down my spine.

i hummed and nodded slowly in response as i was too hypnotised by her beautiful face that i couldn't give a verbal response. "will you be a good puppy for me and eat me out ?"

i stood there staring at her with my mouth opened slightly but no words came out. "baby ?" she called out snapping me out of my trance.

i nodded eagerly to which she chuckled lightly. "words baby, i need words." 

"yes...mommy." she smiled and and caressed my cheeks before pushing me down on the bed.

she then straddled my lap and began riding my thigh as soft moans escaped her lips. i held onto her waist, pushing her hips down to my thigh and guiding her along the way.

"baby..." she moaned out as her head rested against my shoulder.

"can i taste you now ?" i felt her nodded her head which made smile to myself. i then picked her up from my thigh and laid her down on the bed gently.

i began scattering kisses all over her neck, chest and collarbones. then, i removed her crop-top revealing her bare chest. i looked up at her with a smirk present on my face before sucking and licking one of her pink erect nipples while her other boob was being massaged by my hands.

i slowly made my way down to her thighs, leaving wet kisses all over. "please eat my pussy y/n, i can't wait any longer." she whined to which i look up at her with a smirk plastered on my face.

"of course baby, anything for you." i smiled and gave her covered pussy a kiss before removing her panties and throwing them to the side.

as i was kissing her thighs, i trailed my kisses up to her wet and cleaned shaved pussy. i spread her folds open to see it was pink and aching for attention. i then stuck my tongue out and gave her pink wet lips short licks which caused her to let out a gasp.

"fuck baby, you're so good with your mouth." she moaned out causing me to smirked against her pussy. i kept sucking and licking her swollen clit as my hair tangled in between her fingers while she let out pornographic moans.

i then inserted two fingers in her hole which caught her by surprise. while pumping my fingers in and out of her, i watched her eyes tightly shut while she bit her lips trying to contain her moans.

i then moved up to her, still pumping my fingers in and out of her. "scream for me baby, let the whole neighbourhood hear how good i make you feel." i whispered out close to her ear before leaving a wet kiss on her neck.