𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐫𝐨𝐬é 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

prompt : you've been studying for the past hour without sparing a glance towards rosé which makes her really annoyed and upset that you weren't giving her attention. so she did the one thing that would definitely grab your attention.

genre : smut

-

"babeeeeee. pay attention to me." your girlfriend whined.

"i'm almost done baby." i answered not even looking towards her direction.

i heard her whine once more and felt her hands roamed on the back of my body. "you said that an hour ago." she mumbled. and i could tell she was pouting by the way she sounds.

"i promise i'll give you all my attention once i'm done with this. just give me a few more hours baby." i told her as i continued typing on my computer.

it had been four days since i've 'ignored' roseanne for my school work and to say she was upset and annoyed was an understatement.

professor had given us a project regarding climate change. i found it ridiculous how he wanted us to hand it in a week, but since this was going to be graded we really had no choice but to do it.

i barely had any breaks this few days, i've been staying up late and i barely paid any attention to rosie, which made me feel really bad.

as much as i wanted to stop and just lay down and cuddle with her all day long, i knew i couldn't. i needed to finish this project as soon as possible so that i wouldn't have to worry about doing it last minute.

"take a break y/n...please ?" she pleaded softly.

"i can't darling." i answered gently as my eyes were still trained on the laptop screen.

i heard her huffed and saw her walking out of the room in the corner of my eye before slamming the door harshly. silence soon took over and i knew how badly i've fucked up.

i cursed under my breath wanting to go over to her and give her all of my attention, but for reason i couldn't. it was like i was glued to my chair and my fingers won't stop typing and the only way for me to leave was to finish this project first.

minutes passed by, and there was still no signs of roseanne. it was unusually quiet and i found it quite concerning. i stopped my work and was about to stand up to check to see if she was doing okay, but when the door swung opened revealing roseanne in a lingerie, i quickly sat back down.

she slowly made her way towards me and sat on my lap. "rosie-" i began but was then interrupted when her soft plushy lips met mine.

my hands grabbed her waist and pulled her impossibly closer to me, as her hands crept up to the back of my head and grabbed a first full of my hair.

the kiss soon escalates when my tongue swirled against hers as i squeezed her waist lightly. i then pulled away and began to leave open mouthed kisses against her jaw before beginning to make my way down her neck, stopping every now and then to suck purple and red splotches across her neck.

i unclipped her bra letting the strap slid off her shoulder slowly. she then fully removed her bra, letting her tits free, and threw it across the room while maintaining eye contact with me.