Sirius felt her shake almost uncontrollably, it meant only one thing – she had reached her peak of pleasure. Sirius lifted her up and, exiting her, put her down on the ground. Alex pulled him closer and started to kiss him. But Sirius wasn't done yet. He turned her around and pushed her back on the table.

And then he saw the scars on her back. Sirius stopped for a moment; he slowly touched the place where the scars began right above her butt. Alex grabbed his hand and directed it in the direction of her breasts; she shook her head like saying not now.

He kicked her legs apart and once again entered her. Her wetness made him almost lose his mind; he caressed her body, while she pushed herself against him more demanding with each trust. Sirius put his hand around her and found his way down to her center; he started to rhythmically massage it.

Alex had leaned on the table with her hands, her head down, her hair brushed against the table top while they swayed in one rhythm. Sirius looked at her scars, he touched them once again, but Alex again grabbed his hand, but this time she put Sirius's fingers in her mouth and started to suck on them, scream of pleasure stuck in her throat, that's why she just moaned very loudly.

Sirius saw white dots floating before his eyes; that felt so good, he felt how Alex started to shake more and more. He was almost ready to come, he put both of his arms on her hips and thrusted in her even more aggressively.

"Fuck," Alex crashed on the table with her elbows, her back was rising and falling with her deep breaths, Sirius felt her hips twitching and then they both came.

Sirius put his hands on both sides of Alex, leaning on the table. He felt sudden tiredness in his muscles, his hands shook and he was panting. He looked at Alex beneath him; she looked like she just had run a marathon. Sirius remembered all the times he made her reach her peaks of pleasure, he smirked a little. The fact that he had made her feel good always fed his ego.

Sirius straightened himself and put his pants back on. He went to the sink and poured water in the glass and drank it empty. Then he filled it again and placed it next to Alex on the table. He returned to the sink and leaned against the cabinet next to it. He took out a cigarette from the pack and lit it with his wand.

He watched how Alex turned around and leaned against the table, her hands clutching the edge of the table. He assumed that her body wasn't really functioning at full capacity, Sirius's hands still shook. Alex stood by the table with head down, Sirius could not see what kind of emotions were written on her face. Alex looked naughty from head to toes; she had on just a pair of boots, shreds of what once was stockings and a bra. Last rays of today's sun played in her messy hair.

Alex took the glass of water and drank it, she finally looked at Sirius. He didn't look away, trying to figure out what Alex was thinking about. Sirius did not understand what had happened. Was this break up sex or get back together sex, of just sex? No, it most definitely was not just sex. It was clear as a day.

"Where is the bathroom?" Alex asked simply, still looking at Sirius, but her expression said nothing.

"In the bedroom to the right," he answered exhaling smoke.

Sirius watched how she picked up torn stockings, her underwear and on the way out her dress. Alex had changed, Sirius knew her just partly now. They never had sex like this ever before; it was full of anger, passion and some kind of desire to revenge something. This Alex with these new scars was a stranger to him, but at the same time it was his Alex that he still loved.

"Bloody hell!" Sirius heard Alex yell from the bathroom. He threw a cigarette in the sink and rushed out of the kitchen.

"I'm so stupid," Alex said in disbelief, when Sirius rushed in the bathroom. Alex was already dressed and stood in front of medicine cabinet, she held in her hand Megan's lipstick. If she held that lipstick in her hand, that meant that she had seen all other Megan's stuff in the cabinet.