Humiliated, Mylene fled the room in tears. "Mylene, wait!" Ivan yelled as he ran after her. "Great! Now, who's going to take Mylene's part?" Nino complained. "Me, of course!" Chloe boasted as if it was obvious. "What do you mean? You haven't even read the script!" Alya pointed out. "Of course I read the script! Well, the first scene at least. All I know is that the scene ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones." She said as she cuddled up to Adrien who did not seem too comfortable.

The very mention of the kiss scene caused Marinette to lose her cool. "Kiss?! What do you mean kiss?! Why is there a kiss scene?!" She bombarded Alya with frantic questions. "Wha-?! I didn't write that!" She responded, flabbergasted. "Heh, actually...I did. I thought it would make the story more interesting."

"You edited my script without telling me?!"

"Don't you mean our script?!"

"Well, if it's our script then why did you change it without telling me?!"

"Ugh, who cares! We just need to get this video done in time!" Chloe interrupted the arguing couple. "She's right, guys! We have exactly nine hours, eighteen minutes, and twelve seconds!" Max calculated.

"I have an idea! Why don't we just make agent Smith a nurse?" Chloe suggested. Hearing this, you couldn't help shooting a confused look at the blonde girl. "What? Why a nurse?" You asked, trying to understand the purpose. "Because I would look so hot in the uniform." You did your best to keep yourself from puking up your breakfast. '...great, now I have that image in my brain...'

"We are not going to rewrite the script ag-!"

"Actually, that's a great idea!" You exclaimed, cutting Nino off. "See? Even (last name) agrees with me!" The blonde boasted, proudly. "But Chloe, you don't have a nurse uniform, do you? Why don't you go try on some uniforms in the nurse's office, hm?" You suggest, feigning the sincerity in your voice.

"Hmph, Sabrina, Kim, Max! We are going to the nurse's office to get a nurse's uniform!" She demanded with a snap of her fingers. "Coming, Chloe!" Sabrina ran after her 'friend' like the lapdog she is. "What?! Why do we have to go?" Kim complained while Max looked equally apprehensive. "Because I need a couple of bodyguards to protect me in case something happens. Let's go!" Chloe lead Sabrina and the two dejected boys out of the room.

As soon as they left, you slammed the door closed. "Great! Now we are back to not having a leading role!" Nino complained. "At least we can think now that the headache is gone." You answered, glad to have a least a moment of peace from the loud-mouth girl.

The class began to converse and complain about the makings of the project. "This isn't going to work. I need someone who's not easily scared and not nearly as superficial as Chloe. I need someone couldn't care less about what's going on..." Nino pondered to himself before his eyes glanced over to see you messing around on your phone with an uncaring gaze in your (eye color) eyes. You looked up from your phone and noticed Nino staring at you. "What? Do I have a hickey or something?" You questioned, covering your neck. "Uh, no. I need you to take the role of agent Smith. You know what scene we are on, right?"

"Uhh...yeah. Of course, I do... But just to be sure, explain the whole thing to me." You told him, trying to hide the fact that you were barely paying attention to anything that's been going on this entire time. "The film is about an officer teaming up with a secret service agent to save the world from an alien monster. You're going to play as Agent Smith. All you have to do for this scene is just say your lines then you share with kiss Officer Jones, which is Adrien." Nino quickly summarized.