Chapter 3

Stiles stares at the concealer tube Lydia shoved into his face just half an hour ago. And then he checks his bare torso out on the bathroom mirror. He doubts that this weird liquid can hide all the red and purple hickeys on his neck and shoulder, even though Lydia said it's the best and expensive brand.

A small gold triskelion pendant settles on his chest. He grasps it and smiles to himself. Derek had put it on him.

Stiles' head is on cloud nine, replaying their morning's activity in his thought. Derek was over the moon with Stiles' declaration and he showed it with his mouth and talented hands.

That was one kick-in-the-head make out session.. And God, those hands.. Imagine how awesome they would feel on my c—

"Dude, the pack's leaving soon." Scott appears at the bathroom doorway, smiling when he sees Stiles' face. "And close your mouth, Man, why are you drooling?"

"Huh?" Stiles is shaken back from his dirty thought.

Scott' smiley face then turns into a wince. "Oh my God the smell.. Please don't tell me it's coming from you. How could you even--you're alone in here, Stiles. Derek is downstairs."

Stiles groans. "Scott, I can't help it, ok? I'm a teenager, blame my hormones! I was just making out with my mate an hour ago, after we declared our sun-burning love! But guess what? He turned down my sex seduction! Again. What do you expect? I'm sexually frustated, even thinking about Derek's eyebrows arouses me!"

Scott whines. "Dude, just stop right there. I don't wanna hear 'Derek', 'sex', and 'arouse' in the same sentence ever again."

Stiles ignores him and keeps talking, while applying the concealer messily on his brutalized neck. "I mean, I know he promised my dad, but my birthday is just five days away. Why don't we just have the hot sex, and my dad doesn't need to know, right? Stiles just wants to have a good time. Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. And Stiles wants it now, this horny young vessel is screaming for sex with Derek Hale. Besides, doesn't he want this piece of fine ass? Because I would definitely let him do anything with it. Literally anything. Fuck, I'm so aroused right now. Hey, did you smell him earlier? Did he smell aroused too?"

Scott groans and turns to leave. Stiles is calling out for him. "Scott! You didn't answer my question! Did he smell aroused too!?"

Derek drops Stiles home as usual. He opens Stiles' bedroom window for Stiles to get in and he follows after. Derek just leans his back on the windowpane, watching Stiles taking off his hoodie and throwing it to the computer chair. Then Stiles moves closer to him and tugs the front of his shirt.

"Hey, it's Sunday, I got nothing to do, why don't you stay?" Stiles sneaks his arms around Derek and nuzzles his face on the curve of Derek's neck.

Derek sighs. He brushes Stiles hair, it's still short but no longer the old buzz cut. "I want to but I don't think that's a good idea."

Stiles pulls away and whines. "But why..? Our session this morning is not enough for my sexual satisfaction."

Derek laughs, leaning in to kiss Stiles' forehead. "Your dad will wake up and check on you soon."

Stiles grins. "So you agree that our session this morning is not enough for our sexual satisfaction and maybe we should level up like, right now?"

Derek raises his eyebrows, lips twitching. "Not enough session? Yes. Level up? Let's try again in five days, Snowball."

Stiles groans and whines at his mate. "But I have needs! And I thought it's your job as my mate to provide it." Stiles plays his fingers on Derek's shirt suggestively.