49. Flashbacks.

Ravens pov

After the little chat with jay. Duty calls. It was the slime monster. We all go and try to defeat him and like usual we fail and are slimed up. I'm not 100% focused because of jay. It's like I'm attracted to him even tho I haven't known him long. But I also worry about him. And what may be coming for him? 

3rd person pov 

As the titan's fight. And continue to get gooed up by the slime monster. Jay is at the tower watching them on a screen. He decides to leave and chill on a rooftop where the combat is. Jay watches closely. Cyborg gets thrown around like a rag doll. Beast boy. Decisions in animals. Gets him chucked around. Robin. And his stick isn't doing much damage. Starfire shooting green bullets at it. Nothing seems to be taking this thing down. Raven was using her black magic on it. Trying to crush it and it didn't do many effects. After a little while. raven and beast boy were the only ones able to continue to fight. Raven gets slammed hard into a building. That triggers something in jay. A flashback.

Ravens pov.

"Ugh. I can't get up" I think to my self laying on the ground. I watch beast boy try to hold the ground. But he also gets knocked out. Looks like we lost. Again. All of a sudden a blue car flies by and transforms into. A familiar looking. It's Sam. But why's Sam here. Where's jay. "You'll pay," a familiar voice says. It's jay. But he sounds cold. He pulls out two swords from his back and then they slowly flame up. It's a purple flame. What's going on. Is jay not telling me something?? The monster tries to slam him easily dodges it and slides both swords together and it throws a fire X at the monster. "You done screwed up again Hiro" he's screams. "Who's Hiro?" I think to myself. I gotta get into his head. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I whisper. And I was in his head. I was in a weird area. There's was this random person beating on jay. And I realized. Something he saw. Triggered a flashback. And he's not handling it well. I see the flashback. And it's a constant battle. Between this Hiro person and jay. I see through his eyes and realize the slime monster isn't a slime monster. It's this red robot. "Baymax. Kill him" Hiro says. Oh, this isn't good. I get out of his head. And he defeats the slime monster and falls to the ground.  Cyborg gets up. "What happened?" He asks. "Nothing gets everyone back to the tower, I'll take jay with me," I said. What I saw is not good. If he keeps having these flashbacks, then the outcome could be bad. "Why do you get to bring jay back. You don't even know him" cyborg screams. "Why does it matter?" I asked monotoned.

Back at the titan's tower

Jays pov

I wake up. Not remembering anything that just happened. The last I remember is sitting on a rooftop. "Ugh, my head" I groaned. "He's awake". Beast boy screamed. Why does this miniature hulk guy gotta scream so loud? "Dude. Knock it down a few octaves" I hissed. "Jays gotta point. The dude just woke up and you're screaming," cyborg says. "I pulled sams logs again and it seems you had a wicked flashback". Cyborg explains. "Yeah I gathered that. I'm starting to remember it," I said. I can remember it. But I also saw raven in the flashback. What was she doing there? Robin walks in. "You did well out there. But you gotta keep that anger in check." He says. "Yeah I gathered that. How bad was the damage?" I asked. "I don't know, the only one who saw it is raven. Speaking of which when you get moment she wants to talk to you." He says. "Oh great, what did I do now". I think to myself. "I can't really do that right now as I'm hooked up to these cable things," I said coldly. These cables got me locked up like a person on house arrest.

After a few minutes. Cyborg unhooks me from the cables. And waits for everyone to get out. "Your DNA is unstable. You better watch your temper. Or more flashbacks can happen. What triggered it?" Cyborg asks. "I have no idea man, all I saw was you and raven getting thrown around like a rag doll and then I blanked" I explained. "Better be careful. Those memories are dangerous. Here's the log from Sam. You can look it over." Cyborg says. Handing me a tablet. "This will also allow you to look back before you even came here. Fair warning though, some of those memories you have are very emotional. Try to watch your temper when you look it over." Cyborg says walking off. "Night bro" he shouts. And walks off.

The next morning

I wake up, Tired, and full of aches. What did I do last night? I feel like I pulled a tendon in my back. I get out of bed and take a shower and walk out into the living room? I think that's what they call it. I don't know. "Good morning jay. Would you like pancakes from my planet" star fire shouts? Jeez, she's loud. Is everyone loud here? "Sure why not," I said. "Y'all got coffee?" I asked. "Yeah, it's in that cabinet," cyborg says. He's gaming with beast boy and from the looks of it. Cyborgs trailing beast boys ass. "BOOYAH" cyborg screams "in ya face bb" he continues. I continue to make my coffee and sit at the bar. Star fire hands me the food. "What the f- is this," I think to myself. I guess looks can be deceiving. I take a bite. "Agh this is disgusting" I scream internally. "How is it?" Starfire asks. With a bright smile on her face. "Mmmmm this is really good," I said. I held my breathe and shoveled it in. And watered it down with my coffee. Based on her cooking. She must not be from around here. Examining a little more. Cyborg is a half-human and half robot. Beast boy can turn into animals. Starfire floats and can shoot stuff from her hands and eyes. And ravens got like this black magic. Robin seems like a fairly skilled human. But I don't know. I go back to my room and pull sams log. From the eyes of Sam. I obliterated that slime thing. Hearing myself speak. I heard myself say hiro. "Who's hiro," I think to myself. I put down the tablet device and sit there and ponder. "Who is hiro. And why was Raven in my head?" I kept questioning myself. Someone knocks on my door. "Come in" I shout. "Hello, jay. We need to talk."