12. Deaths arrival

Next morning,

Jays POV.

I have a strange gut feeling. When I look at my phone. The app I created for Sam. Gave me a red alert with no details. I'm going to have to avoid Sam today. Gogo came to my place. "Morning dork" as she popped her Gum. "I brought you some food. Aunt cass was quite disappointed with Hiro after she found out. So she wanted to give you this as an apology" Gogo said. As she gave me some waffles and donuts. "LETS FEAST," I say.

Time skip-

"Let's go drag racing again today," said Gogo. At this time I completely forgot about the red alert. So I replied "bet let's go" once we get outside. It hits me.

Gogos POV.

Once we near the shined blue Kia Soul, Sam. Jay pulls me into a hug "stay here, and remember me for centuries" he whispered in my ear. And kissed me on the forehead. As jay walked to Sam. And got in and drove off. The car exploded. Pieces of debris flew everyone. I broke down "JAY!" I cried. If it wasn't for Fred holding me back. I would've ran into the fire. Fred seemed to be shedding a tear "who will listen about my comic rants now?" he stuttered. Jay has died. I left his phone with me. And I soon find the red alert. "Who would do such a thing!" I yelled angrily. "Whoever did this will pay" if I had seen his phone earlier. I could've stopped this. It seems jay knew what was happening. And he took his fate to protect me.

Later that day,

Honey lemons POV

I feel extremely bad. Jay had to die. But what did he do to deserve this? Was he hiding something? No that's impossible, he's way too kind. I was in Jay's apartment. Gogo was crying clinging to taco. "This is all I have left." Gogo cried. Taco mewed back as if taco understood what happened and all she could do was comfort Gogo.  "I'm sorry this happened to jay," I said comfortingly. "I-I never got to say I l-loved him" Gogo sniffled back.

Hiros POV

My plan worked. Jays dead. And I don't have to deal with anything else. Gogo is soon to be mine. I was once told "fight for what belongs to you" so I took the opportunity to plant a bomb in sam. I walked to Gogos apartment to find no one there. I walked to Fred's and wasabi. As they share a nice small house. No one was there. I decided to go to Jay's house. Having a weird feeling that they were mourning his death. I walked in the door. "I heard the news. It was on tv. And I'm so sorry for your loss. " I said. "Sometimes people die of unexpected things. Maybe Sam was incomplete and he pushed the limits. Thank god no one else was with him"

Gogos POV

Jay's words. Clinging to my head. "Stay here, and remember me for centuries" he must've known. So Hiro could be wrong in this one. We have no idea. So we're going to have to investigate this. "Let's get too big hero 6 and investigate this," I said. "I need to find out why and how he died. I will tear this earth apart if I have to find out what needs to be found out." I said screaming. I was beyond pissed. I wasn't upset. I'm more ticked that someone KILLED Jay. "I promise I won't forget you jay. I promise with my heart" I whispered to myself. "I won't stop till I find out your reasons."

3rd person POV.

While Gogo is mourning over jay. Hiro has another plan to win Gogo back. Since his explosion plan worked. Gogo took over Jay's apartment because she didn't want to let go. And made best pals with taco. As that's all she had left of Jay's resemblance. Honey and Fred and wasabi all spent weeks comforting Gogo. And Hiro suspiciously is unaffected which bothers Gogo. Could it possibly be the end?