5. Nightmares

Jays POV

Taco decided to wake me up with her meows because I forgot to feed her. "I'm sorry taco I got sidetracked and passed out" giving her a cup of food. I went to go check on Gogo and she was mumbling in her sleep and tossing and turning. She woke up screaming "NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN." I was rushing to her aid and I tripped over something. "Just my luck I always gotta be a clumsy person" I mumbled

As I got up with a mild carpet burn on my knee I limped over to her. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she said
"We both know that you hiding something, I saw and heard you having night terrors," I said

Gogos POV

I like this dude. He's done so much in such little time to make me feel okay. But I'm worried that something is going to happen. Something always happens. I either get left or someone dies.

"I'm just worried that the people I care for are gonna leave" I cried

"Sometimes people come and go. But what matters is yourself. If they are the truest they will stick with you through thick and thin" jay said pulling me into a hug.
I happen to turn red and hide my face in his hoodie.

Hiros POV.

"AGH" I screamed. Oh, it was a nightmare. Once again about Tadashi. But it was worse this time. That the girl of my dreams didn't like me back. I went to my sketch pad and started to put my thoughts together.

3rd person POV

Seems that everyone had nightmares last night. Gogo losing the people she cares about. hiro losing his first love. Honey dreaming some weird stuff. Wasabi spilling wasabi on his shirt. Fred losing all his comics. The only person who didn't have a nightmare was jay. He was only awakened by his needy cat and the sounds of Gogo.