46. The Observer

3rd person pov

While Amrik and the others were lost in the grieving over Jay. Back at the warehouse. A couple of teenage scientists were trying to crack the code to Sam. But the little box Jay event was almost about uncrackable. Then just someone almost cracked it. Sam transformed into its robotic form. And grabbed a screwdriver and slit everyone's throat in the room and transformed and drove off. Driving to Jay's grave. While looking from a distance. Sam Saw gogo go and Amrik there. "What are we going to do now. He always had the plan even when something came unexpectedly" gogo asked Amrik. "I don't think he's dead, to be honest. He doesn't take death lightly" Amrik replied. Sam stood there. Silent. "Amrik has a point. Jay doesn't take death lightly. And that's coming from something he built" sam thought to itself. "What do you mean Amrik, you saw him get his own heart ripped out by his brother," gogo said. "I don't think he's dead, like you said he always had a plan. He might've had some plan to fake his death to get everyone off him" Amrik replied. After that small overheard convo. Sam scanned a nearby car. A blue Toyota Corolla hatchback and drove off. "I'll stay undercover until further notice," Sam thought.

At the lucky cat cafe. Hiro was still locked in his room. He only went out to shower and eat. Aunt cass was growing very worrisome. "You seem distressed, should I call the others?" Baymax asked. "It's not even worth it. I've been betrayed by everyone in our squad. I even betrayed myself. I thought I was the man. But I really wasn't. I let my emotions take over" Hiro said. Baymax cocked his head. Sam was using its invisible suite mode to watch. "Why is he upset. He tried to kill Jay himself" Sam thought. "Weird," I thought. Baymax scanned him. His blood pressure was up and he was extremely depressed. "It seems you have high blood pressure rating a hypertension stage 3. You should rest" Baymax said. "Interesting" Sam thought.

Sam drove over to honeys. Using its invisibility suit once again. "What do you mean Sam is gone" honey screamed "all the scientists have been killed and the box is missing," someone said over the phone. "Ah, so she's the root of the issue here," Sam thought. "Quite interesting. Yet unexpected. I'll come back for you later" Sam thought. "Get the whole squad searching for Sam. We need that technology to take over the world. And cripple the overpowered. I want the world to know how I feel" honey said to the phone. "Yes ma'am," a familiar voice said. Sam observed it. It was Jason. "Oh, this is going to be fun. I always disliked Jason. He always had a nice car than me" Sam thought. And jumped out the window and drove off. Turning off all signals for itself. And doing all processing internally.

Next, Sam went to Flynn's arcade where Amrik was at. Sam didn't log in to Tron, since he was a robot hybrid suit and car. He connected himself to the game to be an observer. It dressed as a program. And found Amrik practicing his aim on the grid. Sam watched from a distance. "That slutty bastard will die in my hands. Killed my only trusting friend." Amrik said. Destroying programs left and right. Sam walked up. And changed itself to authority. "May I see your disk?" Sam asked. Amrik lent it over. This was a new rule Jay left behind for newcomers on the grid. Sam examined it, it saw how Amrik, Sarina, Jay, and gogo got there in the first place. "Interesting, more information to store to use for later" Sam thought. "Here" Sam lent the disk over. And walked off. "Weird, I wonder what he looked at," Amrik thought. Sam disconnected from the grid. Walked out and drove off.

With all the information Sam was able to gather. Sam was able to put pieces together on how Jay died. Sam realized honey liked him in the first place and got jealous of gogo. Just like Hiro got jealous over Jay. And it's throwing honey on a rampage. To kill Jay and get his tech to take control. For everyone to feel her pain. Honey also got Jason to kill Jay. Because she couldn't do it herself. She doesn't like a bad track record. But she also wanted Jay dead because if she can't have him no one else can. Sam sat in an open field connecting dots. "Interesting on how this all links together. I don't need to observe anymore. My main focus now is to protect what's left of big hero 6. But in shadows. I don't need honey or Jason finding me" Sam thought. It stood up. "I'll eventually crush them all. That's what Jay would've done" Sam said out loud. And started to build an underground bunker to allow Sam to stay hidden.