another mini update

Hi everyone!
I want to say AGAIN how sorry I am that I haven't been active and updating. I feel awful, like I'm letting you guys down ): I think about it often and just can't believe how crumby I feel leaving you guys hanging.
To explain a little... This year has been pretty difficult. I recently had a major loss in the family and it has kept me busy, in addition to being taxing on my mental health. This isn't an excuse but time just has a way of getting away from me these days. It's been a helluva year.
All I wanna do is write but I sit down to try and just haven't been able to produce. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to write and edit to the best of my ability, like the story and you all deserve.
I'm in no way giving up on this story and do intend on updating very soon. Being completely honest, I have this story outlined and I KNOW where I want to go from here with Dylan's story.
Chapter by chapter, I know her next moves. And I promise I will eventually get them all published for you all, so long as you guys continue being patient with me.
You're truly the best readers ever and I only want to give you the best I can. I'll get back to it soon, and until then, I'm missing every one of you❤️