Chapter 7

The meeting with the other only proof how whipped Jungkook was because he was smile at every word the older was saying not really paying attention as he was more focused on how the older had a habit of wetting his lips with his tongue causing him to gulp.

Taehyung seem like they are still friends so he should be comfortable asking him if he was in a relationship, right?

Just as he was about to ask, the office door opened without a knock, they both turned to the door.

"Tae" a red haired male walked into the office with a very bright smile.

He was really beautiful and looked very cheerful, he had a slim figure making him look fit and simply attractive

He had a red dress shirt that really complimented his hair and skin.

The brunet turned his gaze to Taehyung and saw him return the other's smile and Jungkook felt an unpleasant feeling in his heart.

The new person walked towards them and sat on the same sofa as Taehyung totally ignore the brunet presence causing him to roll his eyes.

"I thought you leave ends tomorrow, what are you doing here" taehyung asked the red haired male.

"We were friends before I became your personal assistant Tae" the other male stated acting offended by the raven.

"You know that not what I meant" the raven responded looking back to his friend/PA

They knew each other way back from his days at Russia. It was Taehyung's fourth year there when I saw a new Korea student join their training class. The other approached him first asking if they could be friends as he was new at a foreign school.

The other was persistent even after Taehyung asked him to stay away several times. Taehyung finally gave up middle of the fourth year and they became pretty close.

Their friendship was the kind were one is always energetic and the other just doesn't care about the world.

They trained together, though taehyung was surprised that the other was already very experienced which he explained that he was training before he was transfered to Russia for an upgrade.

They became really close until one night the other sneaked alcohol into their dorm. Taehyung was totally against it because he was still 16 but the other been persistent as always got his way.

It was the next morning taehyung woke up naked in bed with his best friend and found out that they had sex on the influence of alcohol.

He never really thought of his preference before and didn't really care but having to do this in the influence of alcohol made him mad. They had a very big fight and walked the other out of his room. That's how they stopped talking to each other till he came back to Seoul.

He was surprised to meet again two years ago introduced by his father as his new P.A.

They made up because it wasn't really any of their fault. The raven apologized for the way he acted which the red haired male accepted his apologies with a bright smile and a big hug.