Chapter 5

~They don't deserve you~

Jungkook walked through the hallway towards his and Taehyung training room. The other guys were having a burn fire party outside and you could ask why is Jungkook on his way to the raven, well he isn't sure himself.

Remembering the first time he walked through this hallways scared he was in trouble. He chuckled at the memory. It's already the last month of their training and they should be traveling back to Seoul tomorrow morning which is the reason he wanted to see his partner before the night will be over.

A lot has happened this past months, Jimin and Suga seem to have something going on between them tho the blond denies all allegations.

He and the raven became a little closer, they can now talk freely with each other, spending most of the hours outside training talking about random things mostly about their childhood. The older talked less about his training in Russia but talks alot about his sister like alot about her. The brunet never minded even if he isn't even sure what her name was right now. He just enjoyed listening to the older talk.

He smiled at his thoughts walking into the training room but it was empty. He looked around and found a clipboard with something written on it.

Come to training room 4

He walked back the direction he came from towards room 4 and pushed the door open into a shooting room and saw the Raven arranging a gun together.

"You are here?" Taehyung said immediately he stepped into the room

"How did you know I would come to the training room tonight" the brunet asked not really surprised

"Because your body language is easy to read" the older responded sparing him a quick glance.

"You are dressed up" this was more like a statement than a question causing the younger to blush a little embarrassed for over doing it with the outfit.

"T-that's because there was a burn fire today" the younger defended.

Taehyung glanced at him again but this time the gaze lasted a little longer causing the younger to shift from one feet to another looking everywhere but the older's face. The older smiled at this, the younger is just too easy to read.

"Ahem. What are we doing in here?" The brunet said trying to clear the awkward air.

"We are learning how to shoot today" the raven answered crocking the guy he had finally assembled together gesturing for the younger to come closer.

"B-but I thought I told you I don't like handling guns"

"I didn't forget"

"Then what is this about"

"Jungkook, guns are not for harming only. It's mainly used to protect yourself and maybe people you care about. There are suitation where you wouldn't be given options and you pulling the trigger at that very moment could save your life"

Taehyung tried to explain to the brunet because he doesn't feel comfortable leaving him without a knowledge of how to handle a gun atall.

"I promise we will just practice how to target till you perfect it so only one bullet will be all you need to get out of a tough suitation" the older persuaded

"And why do you care"

"I don't care, I just want my partner to be prepared for any suitation out there" Taehyung said turn his gaze towards the targets avoiding the brunet gaze

Jungkook wasn't sure about this one bit but if Taehyung insist he might just have to get something in return.

"If I would get something in return, I will give it a try" the brunet stated smiling at the older.