-Social Media-

It's been a week since Hugo almost died and Marinette is finally over it. 

Adrien had been taking Hugo out and Marinette has just found out and was ready to kill Adrien.... 

''Caleb where is Hugo'' Marinette asked. ''Uhm maybe with Paxton I don't know'' He responded. ''Paxton where is Hugo'' She asked after finding him outside. ''Uhm maybe with Caleb'' He responded. Marinette just crossed her arms and walked off.

Hours Later

''Adrien Agreste'' Marinette yelled angrily as he came out of Hugo's room ''Yes Marinette'' he stopped. ''Why did you take my kid out without my permission'' She glared at him. ''I didn't-'' ''You posted a picture of you and him now everyone thinks you have a secret kid'' She shot back. ''I'm sorry, A secret kid'' He asked crossing his arms. She took out her phone and showed him the picture of him and Hugo posted around social media.  (the pic at the top ...Hugo is two years though so he's bigger/older)

''Yes a secret kid, If you keep going out with him they are gonna think he is-'' ''Mine, yeah I know, he is mine'' Adrien shot back. ''I am his father-'' ''You are not his father, and you never will be'' Marinette yelled tearing up. He knew what he said might hurt her and it did.

''Where was his father when he needed him, when I needed you, you can't come here now and just say he is your kid, yeah you are the man that put him inside of me but that doesn't make you his father, a father needs to earn that title and you did nothing to help raise Hugo.'' Marinette shot back as tears rolled down his face.

''Look I know what I did was wrong, and I wanna make it better so let me try'' Adrien responded. ''No, you had your time to make it right'' Marinette yelled angrily. ''Mari come on-'' ''Don't Mari me, Adrien, I-I gave you enough time, you used me, I-I am not doing that again and I'm not letting my son go through that'' Mari sobbed. ''But I want to make it right'' The blonde yelled angrily.

''Pubba'' Hugo whispered from behind him. ''Why are you yelling'' He whispered peeking as he hid behind his slightly opened door. ''I'm sorry'' He picked his son up and he rested his head on his chest. Marinette sighed and kissed Hugo's cheek and walked away.

''Can I sleep with you Pubba?'' Hugo asked. ''Yeah'' Walking to his room he sighed after hearing light sobs from Mari's room and walked away so Hugo wouldn't see...

Another week had passed and Hugo and Adrien were going out, the world quickly found out about the model's son and it was all over social media, Meanwhile Hugo was just happy to be spending time with his father.

Adrien P.O.V

''Hi momma'' Hugo smiled as we walked into the house. ''Hi baby, did you have fun'' Mari smiled back at him and he nodded. ''Great'' She pecked his cheek and he skipped outside to the backyard. ''Adrien what are you gonna do with him'' she asked. ''What do you mean, I wanna make it right so I promised him I will'' He responded.

''You promised me the same thing, you promised me you will never break my heart, that we will always be together, you promised to be by my side no matter what, Do you know how many promises you broke with one sentence I gave you. 'I'm pregnant' that's when my world came crashing down on me, e-everything changed, you changed I-I changed, so don't make promises you can't keep.'' She responded.

''Mari, I'm trying to make it better why do you hate me so much-'' ''Are you serious'' she yelled back angrily and shocked. ''I don't hate people Adrien but you have a different category for yourself. I told you one thing and you just locked me off, I already gave you e-everything, I-I forgave you for everything, I agreed not to tell the cops about my mom, I-I stayed with you over my dad And I could go on, yet you tell me I have to stay here with my son and now you took him away from me too, he doesn't even come to have breakfast with me anymore, what more do you want from me, Adrien''

I was speechless, all the words she said during therapy just came rushing back to me, I really broke her heart and I wasn't able to fix it. ''You know not once you told me sorry, in the past three years, not while you made me clean your house while I was pregnant, or after, not when we had to go to therapy never Adrien, I always forgive you for everything but even If I did I will never forget what you did and said to me''

''I'm-'' ''Don't tell me now, you don't even mean it, And stop looking at me with pity in your eyes it won't help either'' She walked away and left me there with my thoughts and regrets.

No one P.O.V

''Daddy why does mommy hate you'' Hugo asked as I sat on the sofa with my phone next to him as he watch a cartoon on the tv. ''Uhm, when mommy told me she was going to have you, I wasn't ready to be a dad because many things can go wrong while you are having a baby, and I cared for her and I still do I just don't really know how to show it, and something did go wrong, that's why she had to go away to a hospital. And after she had you, I wasn't there for her like I should've been and it hurt her feelings and she doesn't want me to hurt your feelings either, and we argue all the time and I'm sorry you have to hear and see us fighting but I hurt her and it will take a lot to heal from that, so it's my fault you didn't have a dad before and it's my fault she hates me, so don't ever think it's you okay''

''So why won't she for-gwive you then'' he asked and his father sighed. ''I messed up pretty bad son, I don't think she will ever for-gwive me'' he mocked him and Hugo chuckled. ''I love you Pubba and Mommy does too'' Hugo whispered hugging his dad as Marinette watched them from behind. ''I love her too buddy'' He responded and his girlfriend just sighed and walked away...