-Date-

Edited: Minor spelling errors 

She stared at her boyfriend wondering how he could be so cute even while sleeping. After remembering their previous activity the blue blushed and got up and threw on a simple hoodie black hoodie with cat ears. Giving her boyfriend a kiss on his lips she hurried downstairs to prepare breakfast for them.

''Good Morning my beautiful princess'' Chat yelled walking down the stairs to her knowing she would be in the kitchen. ''Good morning Kitty, why are you in such a good mood today'' She asked pouring two glasses of juice.

''Well, first of all, my girlfriend and I had sex last night and secondly, she told me that she loved me in her sleep, I don't know if it counts but I'm taking it as the first time Marinette du pain cheng said I love you to moi'' He boasted making her giggle. ''Yip it does count, but you don't have to tell everyone'' the blue said going to the refrigerator.

''Well no one is here they all have the day off at my house in the mountains or the beach house so we are home alone so I can'' He sneaked his hands up her leg and between her fold two of his fingers went inside of her and she moaned. ''Chat not i-in the k-kitchen'' the blue whispered through pants.

''Can yall stop, like damn, get a room'' Paxton cringed walking into the kitchen looking at his phone. ''What are you still doing here and this is my house so it is my room'' Adrien shot as Mari glared at him. 

''Yeah I'm going to meet them in a while I was leaving but then I realized Marinette was cooking so I would like a doggy bag to go please'' he smiled and sat down around the island looking at them with a goofy smile.''Way to ruin my fun'' Chat grumbled before walking off. ''Here you go'' she handed him a bowl with everything she made and a cup of coffee and some orange juice in a resealable cup. ''Thank see yah, and don't get pregnant yet'' ''I'll tell chat'' She smiled before walking off with two plates to find chat. ''Kitty-'' she bumped into him and he caught the plate. ''Wow, good reflexes, come on for breakfast'' -

''Oh your dad had called and said you are no longer a missing person so we are going out today so after you are done wear something fancy kay not too fancy just a casual semi fancy I guess'' she smiled widely

''Oh your dad had called and said you are no longer a missing person so we are going out today so after you are done wear something fancy kay not too fancy just a casual semi fancy I guess'' she smiled widely. ''Okay, where are we going'' The impatient blue asked.''Out I said that already, so eat up'' He smiled back at her. ''Why aren't you eating all then. ''Because you are too much of a great cook and I'm a model baby I have to remain slim'' He responded getting rolled eyes from her. 

''Slim, you are very muscular no one will even notice what do you do walk around bareback snapping photos all the time.'' She asked sarcastically. ''Yip pretty much, for some of them, it depend on the collection we are shooting'' ''I'm jelly'' She crossed her arms. ''Don't worry baby, no one will come between us, I promise'' he smiled. 

''Okay baby, I'm done so let's go get ready, this is exciting'' taking their plates she left him sipping his coffee, ''Even your coffee is divine- stop running you will fall'' Chat said as she ran past him and up the stairs. ''Sorry,'' she slowed down and walked the rest of the way to her old room to get dressed.