🌹COMING BACK🌹

Start from the beginning

Cristy (smile): Finally our super star going to perform her talent in another country...I am so happy.

Person (smile): Ok course because she is my sweetheart as the she must be talented...isn't...?

Girl (smile): Stop flirting with me...come on let's go.

After checkings they get to the flight and that girl sit near to the window as that person sit beside her.three of them continuously talking to each others.

And here shen came to the airport and waiting for chen that's when he get a call its from meli

And here shen came to the airport and waiting for chen that's when he get a call its from meli.then he pick up the call.

MeLi: Shen I came to fang mansion when you pick up them came to the home right...?

Shen (coldly): Ok.

MeLi: And shen...(before she could complete his sentence shen cut the call. Meli get bit sad.),

(in mind) I don't know what happen to him he always ignoring me

(in mind) I don't know what happen to him he always ignoring me...what should I do...is he love me or not...but I can't ask him because he always get angry even its small matter.

Shen is stand in suddenly.Chen shout saying "brother" and wave his hand.then he come to him.both huge each others.

Chen (smile): Long time bro...

Shen (bit coldly): Where is your two friends...?

Chen: Oh...yeah my fried wait they are coming.

That's when two girls came their one girl is cristy but other girl face is not clear due to crowed after sometimes he able to see that girl face. Look at her shen get shocked and tears filled in his eyes.both came trowed to them and that girl hold chen's hand.

Chen (smile): Brother meet she is my fiancee Feng Jun-Hee.
(To jun-Hee and Cristy) Meet my elder brother Fang Shen.

Then Jun-Hee stylishly removed her sunglasses from her eyes and look at him with a cute smile.

Junhee: Hello...Mr.Shen nice to meet you...(flirty) You are looking so handsome.

Chen (jealousy): Yeah...as we both have same look but stop flirting with others because now you are only mine.

Cristy (teasing): Look like something is burning...

Shen (shocked): She...she is sofia...che...chen...chen...she is sofia...

Chen: Bro what the hell are you saying...listen she is not sofia she is my fiancee Feng Jun-Hee and sofia is dead 2 years back.

Suddenly someone hardly punch him it was shen, chen falling to the ground.then shen go trowed to the Jun-Hee and hold her hand.

Shen (tears eyes): Sofia it's really you isn't...I know you are not dead.

Jun-Hee (Confused): Mr. What are you saying who is sofia and my name is Jun-Hee if you don't believe me you can check my every profiles in internet.

Cristy (calmly): Mr.Shen you get some mistake and chen already told ne about the girl name sofia,she also like her but this is my sister jun hee not sofia if you don't believe me you can search her details.

Then jun hee go trowed to chen and make him stand and hold his hand.shen eyes weird open to see this.

Shen (in mind): How is this happen...my Sofia...this girl also same...shen...shen ehat is going on who is really she sofia or junhee.

Chen (calmly): Brother I know now lot of peoples thinl this is sofia but everyone have to face to the truth abd you know first I have feelings for her but sofia leave all of us but now for my luck I meet jun-hee I really love him.

Shen (coldly): Come in let's go to the home...everyone is waiting for you.

Saying this he go trowed to the car

Saying this he go trowed to the car.cristy and jun-hee also follow her.

Jun-hee (in mind): Why they call me sofia and these brothers are looking same but behaviour is completely different from each others. My Chem is the best (she think while look at chen)

Then his eyes also falling to junhee and chen suddenly lightly kiss her vheek making junhee blushing.shen also glancing at them and his mind is filled with lot of questions.soon they reach to the fang mansion.

Chen came down from car and give his hand to junhee to get down.junhee also hold his hand while smiling.

Cristy (teasing): Really this couple is so cute and really matching.

Shen: She is not a kid and she can get down from her own (ge said while glancing chen.)

Chen (smile): You know what bro...she is so careless and naughty,completely different from sofia just like us our face are same but behaviour completely different from each others.

she is so careless and naughty,completely different from sofia just like us our face are same but behaviour completely different from each others

Other side xiang get a call.

Xiang : Did she came...?

Employer: Yes sir...tomorrow she will come meet you...wait I will send you the picture of her.

Saying this he cut the call and send him the picture look at that picture xiang get shocked even his phone also falling down from.his hand.

To Be Continues....